Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida Boys 04

Since the 03/04 thread is no longer applicable, I'd like to start a new one for 04 boys in Central Florida. Let's discuss non-DA topics for those of us who didn't make or even try out for the DAs (OCYS and Rush). Who is feeling good coming into the season about what they've got. Disney Preseason looks a little sparse compared to previous years. Who will win it all out of the contenders:

ACYS SPIRIT UNITED B2004 ELITE I Florida
    FKK 04 Florida Kraze Black Florida
    FKK 05 Florida Kraze Black Florida
    Florida Rush 04 RUSH I Boys Florida
    GPS Orlando 2004 Florida
    Greater Osceola United Stars 04B Florida
    Pinecrest Premier 2004 BLUE Florida
    Space Coast United 2004 Travel Florida
    TAMPA BAY UNITED ELITE 2004 Florida
    TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER 2004 Florida

Where's the link for Disney preseason?

Comment

04b ffk v space coast had a friendly this past weekend at central winds park. Very competitive game. FKK won the match 1-0. Looking forward to a fun season. By the way, the fields looked great.

Comment

Why isn't Joe A. listed as the FKK Black 04 Boys. He was a couple of weeks ago, but now gotsoccer is showing a different coach. Has to be a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Since the 03/04 thread is no longer applicable, I'd like to start a new one for 04 boys in Central Florida. Let's discuss non-DA topics for those of us who didn't make or even try out for the DAs (OCYS and Rush). Who is feeling good coming into the season about what they've got. Disney Preseason looks a little sparse compared to previous years. Who will win it all out of the contenders:

ACYS SPIRIT UNITED B2004 ELITE I Florida
          FKK 04 Florida Kraze Black Florida
          FKK 05 Florida Kraze Black Florida
          Florida Rush 04 RUSH I Boys Florida
          GPS Orlando 2004 Florida
          Greater Osceola United Stars 04B Florida
          Pinecrest Premier 2004 BLUE Florida
          Space Coast United 2004 Travel Florida
          TAMPA BAY UNITED ELITE 2004 Florida
          TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER 2004 Florida
          Why is Pinecrest Premier on this list as it is not Central Florida but south Florida?

Comment

Why is Pinecrest Premier on this list as it is not Central Florida but south Florida?
            the list is the teams who participated in the Disney preseason tournament I believe, that TBU ended up winning

Comment

Why isn't Joe A. listed as the FKK Black 04 Boys. He was a couple of weeks ago, but now gotsoccer is showing a different coach. Has to be a mistake.
              Parents are probably happy he is not listed and even happier the Brazilian was fired.

Comment

Parents are probably happy he is not listed and even happier the Brazilian was fired.
                AM was fired??? But he was the best Coach ACYS ever had??? Hahahahahaha
                Do tell.

Comment

Did AM really get fired? WOW! How did THAT happen??

Comment

AM did not get fired.

Comment

LA got fired

Comment

So what happened in the following GCF games, yesterday and today:

GOSA v. Four Corners
                        Rush v. Clermont FC
                        FKK v. OCYS Purple II

Comment

LA got fired
                          I thought his kids just moved to DA at OCYS. He was only coaching because he coached his kids. Doubt he was fired.

Comment

I thought his kids just moved to DA at OCYS. He was only coaching because he coached his kids. Doubt he was fired.
                            He was not a good coach, he wasn't fired before because they needed his kids.

Comment

So what happened in the following GCF games, yesterday and today:

GOSA v. Four Corners
                              Rush v. Clermont FC
                              FKK v. OCYS Purple II

Don't know who Four Corners is, but I'm assuming they spanked GOSA since they haven't posted the score yet. I know GOSA lost their best player to OCYS DA and all that's left is the mediocre players, but they shouldn't be shy about posting their game results.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X