Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I won't go into detail but, unlike you, I have played at the highest level albeit many years ago. You see, I base my opinions on the fact that I've played and been around the sport my entire life unlike you who only watches your little Mia play on the weekends.

I was wondering how long it would take to draw all of the shrill voiced, crazy little soccer moms out on this one to support the big, tough guy on how great girls soccer is. hahahaha

I'll explain this as many others have to parents just like yourself. The men's team struggles because they play the BEST COMPETITION IN THE WORLD. Women's soccer is about the worst playing the worst.

Most countries don't even SUPPORT women's soccer because no one (except mommies and daddies like yourselves) watch it. Pretty much the same in the U.S. if you look at stadium attendance for professional league games. Or you can just turn on the TV during a women's game (are they televised?) and see the 30 mommies and daddies in the stands and about 5,000 empty seats. Every game.

You argue from a basis of emotion because you do not like the fact that your little Mia has no future in the sport while I argue from the facts.

As for soccer not being a "Man's game"? I'll be happy to drive to sh*tty polk county and discuss this with you face to face. I'll show you how manly soccer players truly are fat boy. Which trailer park do you live in?

Just put your fishnet american football jersey on and enjoy your bag of cheetos while screaming and cheering for Mia this weekend. Leave the real game play to the men.

P.S. Women need to keep that D in their mouths and stop chiming in. ;)
    No need to drive, I will already be at your house, I may be a little tired after giving this dick to your rotund wife, but I think I can still put up a solid fight.

Comment

No need to drive, I will already be at your house, I may be a little tired after giving this dick to your rotund wife, but I think I can still put up a solid fight.
      Yep, this is a Lakeland FC club.

This is exactly the kind of thing you should expect.
      Thank you for showing LFC's true colors.

Comment

Yep, this is a Lakeland FC club.

This is exactly the kind of thing you should expect.
        Thank you for showing LFC's true colors.
        Wait...your wife has been ****ed by other LFC dads?

Maybe we can compare notes, tag team that fat hoe...

Comment

Will the real toothless wonder please stand up!??

Wait...your wife has been ****ed by other LFC dads?

Maybe we can compare notes, tag team that fat hoe...
          See? All it takes is a little prodding and the neandrothal comes out of hiding! Sounds like someone is afraid to climb out from behind their monitor and have that face to face! LOL #internetmuscles

Comment

See? All it takes is a little prodding and the neandrothal comes out of hiding! Sounds like someone is afraid to climb out from behind their monitor and have that face to face! LOL #internetmuscles
            https://media.giphy.com/media/Fivcrc8cPqE6c/giphy.gif

Comment

I won't go into detail but, unlike you, I have played at the highest level albeit many years ago. You see, I base my opinions on the fact that I've played and been around the sport my entire life unlike you who only watches your little Mia play on the weekends.

I was wondering how long it would take to draw all of the shrill voiced, crazy little soccer moms out on this one to support the big, tough guy on how great girls soccer is. hahahaha

I'll explain this as many others have to parents just like yourself. The men's team struggles because they play the BEST COMPETITION IN THE WORLD. Women's soccer is about the worst playing the worst.

Most countries don't even SUPPORT women's soccer because no one (except mommies and daddies like yourselves) watch it. Pretty much the same in the U.S. if you look at stadium attendance for professional league games. Or you can just turn on the TV during a women's game (are they televised?) and see the 30 mommies and daddies in the stands and about 5,000 empty seats. Every game.

You argue from a basis of emotion because you do not like the fact that your little Mia has no future in the sport while I argue from the facts.

As for soccer not being a "Man's game"? I'll be happy to drive to sh*tty polk county and discuss this with you face to face. I'll show you how manly soccer players truly are fat boy. Which trailer park do you live in?

Just put your fishnet american football jersey on and enjoy your bag of cheetos while screaming and cheering for Mia this weekend. Leave the real game play to the men.

P.S. Women need to keep that D in their mouths and stop chiming in. ;)
              The highest level huh? Sure you did, little boy, sure you did.

Comment

I just want to say...outstanding work in this thread. Especially, the last page or so. Talking soccer at it's finest. Entertaining. Mean spirited. Egotistical. With a little bragging and nasty wife jokes thrown in for fun. Bravo too all that are keeping Talking Soccer great.

Comment

Is LFC the same as the Lakeland Rowdies playing in usa league

lfc is a feeder club for bigger clubs. The statement was accurate. lfc has a strong rec. program but cannot keep kids at the competitive level due to poor coaching quality.
                  Confused on the whole LFC. Are there two clubs or one in Lakeland and do they call themselves the Rowdies?

Comment

Confused on the whole LFC. Are there two clubs or one in Lakeland and do they call themselves the Rowdies?
                    You're obviously stupid.

Comment

LFC is the main club in the city. It is in South Lakeland.
                      There is another club, called North Lakeland Rowdies, in North Lakeland.

Comment

LFC is the main club in the city. It is in South Lakeland.
                        There is another club, called North Lakeland Rowdies, in North Lakeland.
                        Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

How did the best club in central Florida do over this weekend?

Comment

How did the best club in central Florida do over this weekend?
                            Sounds rhetorical but I'm in. So we are all waiting. The best club did?????????? Don't worry We'll wait.

Comment

Sounds rhetorical but I'm in. So we are all waiting. The best club did?????????? Don't worry We'll wait.
                              TBU did a number on your boys U18 team.

Comment

LFC U16B tied TBU 2-2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X