Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking to leave are soccer club .willing to come out for a training session
    Wow. Season hasn't even started and you're jumping ship? Must be real bad.

Comment

How do you know we won't suggest the club you want to leave??
      Boca United

Comment

Boca United
        Yes, How did you figure it out?

Comment

If you are serious, just look at teams that are playing in FSPL, ECNL or SRPL and see what their rosters look like, who their GK trainer is and if they only have one GK on their roster.

Comment

If you are serious, just look at teams that are playing in FSPL, ECNL or SRPL and see what their rosters look like, who their GK trainer is and if they only have one GK on their roster.
            We are completely serious, I will take your advise into consideration. It is just that she is a really excellent keeper and her team has just fallen apart.

Comment

Surprise

I am surprised that more players from this team are not looking for a new home.

Comment

Many 99s will be seniors. It you're not planning on playing college then you'll probably warp up your career with the HS season

Comment

Especially after their 1-10 and 0-5 losses this past weekend in ECNL.
                  But all of south Florida knows that is a team comprised of every other club's self described super star cast offs.

Comment

It isn't easy to find a spot months after tryouts.

Comment

It isn't easy to find a spot months after tryouts.
                      Yes but trust me once they see my daughter play they will be happy to bring her in. I just want to make sure we make the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        yes but trust me once they see my daughter play they will be happy to bring her in. I just want to make sure we make the right move.
                        $100.00

Comment

Yes but trust me once they see my daughter play they will be happy to bring her in. I just want to make sure we make the right move.
                          If your daughter hasn't found a spot by now, forget it. If she is that good some team would have heard of her or known her and picked her up. Unless the unrealistic father is the problem.

Comment

If your daughter hasn't found a spot by now, forget it. If she is that good some team would have heard of her or known her and picked her up. Unless the unrealistic father is the problem.
                            I am her mother and my partner and I are not the problem. Our daughters current team is the problem. Please do not comment on a subject you know nothing about.

Comment

I am her mother and my partner and I are not the problem. Our daughters current team is the problem. Please do not comment on a subject you know nothing about.
                              Please find a better avenue to ask your question and find the info you seek than an anonymous blogosphere and you'll get more informed answers. :)

Comment

Please stay off this site you are obviously an idiot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X