WPU U14G Brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me your w2 form and then I will decide whether I want to donate or not.

Comment

Keep the donations coming! Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Keep the donations coming! Thanks everyone!
        Florida Not For Profit Corporation
        WEST PINES UNITED FUTBOL CLUB, INC.

Comment

"Not for Profit" <> "Not for personal benefit"

Comment

Exactly. This isn't for profit, it's to help the girls. Please help the girls by donating people!

Comment

"Not for Profit" <> "Not for personal benefit"
              Exactly! No one is profiting.

Thanks again for your donation!

Comment

The parents are profiting by not having to pay. Open your eyes and when you pull up to the field in your Mercedes just think of the people that you solicited for money so you can alot your money to other areas.

Comment

The parents are profiting by not having to pay. Open your eyes and when you pull up to the field in your Mercedes just think of the people that you solicited for money so you can alot your money to other areas.
                  You mad?

Comment

This is TS gold...

Excellent idea...I also love the idea that they are "extorting" money. As if by seeing the gofundme page they are threatening you is some way.

Not sure if the OP is the most clever troll on the site, or just that truly ignorant. If you truly want something to go away, you don't bring attention to it.

Also, shameful, I say brilliant, one it is one form of fund raising that doesn't pt kids in front of stores, second it pisses off people of TS, and third, it looks like they are getting money.

I have to ask, how is this any different then asking for sponsors from local businesses?

Comment

Great start on being the best team in the state of Florida. You got your ass kicked in 3 out of 4 games. Who wants to invest there money into a washed up has been coach in VB.

Comment

Way too may league games and 10 tournaments? Why don't they have the parents pay for these expenses like all others do? If their budget is 12000. Divide that by 22 players. 550-600 or so from each player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X