Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jaded? More like honest and realistic people.
    The OP asked a simple question and people go off on how bad pro sports is and that no one will ever make it. No one has answered the original question.

Comment

The OP asked a simple question and people go off on how bad pro sports is and that no one will ever make it. No one has answered the original question.
      The original question is irrelevant because his son will never make the pros

Comment

because making $50k in the MLS isn't a decent living? Just have to be a bench warmer in the league to make that, funny how you judge what a decent living is. Play a professional sport, wake up every day and just train and sign autographs and be happy, or you're route wake up go sit at a desk, get fat, hate your life, resent your kids for ruining your dreams and take it out on other kids on a blog site. Thank you wise one.
        NASL players make more than $50K.

Comment

The original question is irrelevant because his son will never make the pros
          I would kinda like some time with that crystal ball that you have.
          It must be awesome knowing everything and having that confident foresight.

Comment

I would kinda like some time with that crystal ball that you have.
            It must be awesome knowing everything and having that confident foresight.
            I know you're an idiot for believing your son will ever make the pros.

Comment

After a certain amount of time they become homegrown and MLS has rights. If not MLS there is no issue. Better youth players will go to NASL so they can go to Europe at 18.

Comment

After a certain amount of time they become homegrown and MLS has rights. If not MLS there is no issue. Better youth players will go to NASL so they can go to Europe at 18.
                Thanks.

Comment

I know you're an idiot for believing your son will ever make the pros.
                  Somebody has to make the pros- there are dozens of teams. Why not a Florida kid? Why not support your kids passion and be glad they found something they love. I quit my 120k that was stressing me out so bad I started gaining tons of weight and losing my hair (I'm a woman). I'm healthy, happy and would be thrilled if my son got to play just one season professionally doing something he loves. Three higher education degrees here and I can tell you with certainly, education is a false god and money does not guarantee happiness. I would have loved to have been encouraged by my parents rather than pressured. I would have a better relationship with them now, that's for sure.

Comment

http://blog.3four3.com/2016/08/24/xo...t-environment/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X