Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are quite defensive over a few comments. Maybe it is you who is consumed with this team. Maybe you live through little Mia. That would actually make your world pathetic. I can tell by your tone, word choice, and emotion that I am right. Maybe the team will carry you out on their shoulders after wins this season. That would make your day!!
    Telling you in so many words to mind your own business is being defensive? You being overly fascinated by a team your child doesn't play for is disturbing. I can tell by your lack of information, word choice and plain ignorance that misery loves company. Maybe one day you can learn to let go and instead focus your energy on your own child's team instead and their own success, to give a damn about this team. Enough said.

Comment

Telling you in so many words to mind your own business is being defensive? You being overly fascinated by a team your child doesn't play for is disturbing. I can tell by your lack of information, word choice and plain ignorance that misery loves company. Maybe one day you can learn to let go and instead focus your energy on your own child's team instead and their own success, to give a damn about this team. Enough said.
      You know I don't lack information. You just keep your head in the sand, and you won't hear or see anything. Pace the sidelines at practice and game day. Keep trying to bend the coach’s ear. Continue to be that helicopter dad. Sorry things did not work out exactly like you wanted. Was this the first time things did not go exactly as planned?

Comment

You know I don't lack information. You just keep your head in the sand, and you won't hear or see anything. Pace the sidelines at practice and game day. Keep trying to bend the coach’s ear. Continue to be that helicopter dad. Sorry things did not work out exactly like you wanted. Was this the first time things did not go exactly as planned?
        ?? No idea what you are referring to. What is there for me to plan as a parent other than getting my child where she needs to be when so needs when. I see you are going fishing again.

Comment

?? No idea what you are referring to. What is there for me to plan as a parent other than getting my child where she needs to be when so needs when. I see you are going fishing again.
          Nice try....

Comment

This back and forth is so sad, someone got cut and is jealous. Who cares how they got accepted, obviously they applied and an offer was extended, and parents agreed to accept period. Who cares if 4-5 times backed out etc, bottom line they are in it, and parents are paying to fly all over and enjoy the last years of their kids playing. Favors don't work in these large leagues, perhaps in your USA/CDL leagues. You people are just foolish, enjoy the last years as they will mean NOTHING in grand scheme of things. Peace out

Comment

This back and forth is so sad, someone got cut and is jealous. Who cares how they got accepted, obviously they applied and an offer was extended, and parents agreed to accept period. Who cares if 4-5 times backed out etc, bottom line they are in it, and parents are paying to fly all over and enjoy the last years of their kids playing. Favors don't work in these large leagues, perhaps in your USA/CDL leagues. You people are just foolish, enjoy the last years as they will mean NOTHING in grand scheme of things. Peace out
              Favors do work in the large leagues. There is proof right here. You are just too naive to see or admit it.

Comment

Favors do work in the large leagues. There is proof right here. You are just too naive to see or admit it.
                If they do, WHO CARES? Is it your money they are spending/wasting w/ all this travel and coach expenses, NO. If it is, then leave the team, simple solution. Don't be jealous since your playing rec league

Comment

If they do, WHO CARES? Is it your money they are spending/wasting w/ all this travel and coach expenses, NO. If it is, then leave the team, simple solution. Don't be jealous since your playing rec league
                  Funny thing is....you buy into all the league / travel garbage as evidenced by your conceited "rec league " comment. Trust me...no jealousy here. Nice try big boy. You must be proud to dish out all kinds of money so you can make those comments. In the end, you end up spending more than what you will see in a potential scholarship. But hey...at least you can look down on other leagues because your little princess is playing in the big leagues.

Comment

Daddy,

Thanks for teaching me that playing in the larger leagues makes me better than the other players.

Your little princess.

Comment

Funny thing is....you buy into all the league / travel garbage as evidenced by your conceited "rec league " comment. Trust me...no jealousy here. Nice try big boy. You must be proud to dish out all kinds of money so you can make those comments. In the end, you end up spending more than what you will see in a potential scholarship. But hey...at least you can look down on other leagues because your little princess is playing in the big leagues.
                      You are really hell bent on trying to expose something that's a complete fabrication. There is a league for every player. Doesn't mean my kid is better than yours in the sceme of life. I certainly don't call her a princess nor treat her like one. These kids are from a small club, work hard and are grounded. Not saying your kid isn't all of the above as well. It Is obvious to others that you are harboring a lot of animosity towards this team and uncertain why. Please move on and stop antiginizing others to post comments about kids playing in leagues that are considered to be lower level. You poke and there will be some that poke you back. All of this wouldn't transpire if you could take the steps and let it this go.

Comment

You are really hell bent on trying to expose something that's a complete fabrication. There is a league for every player. Doesn't mean my kid is better than yours in the sceme of life. I certainly don't call her a princess nor treat her like one. These kids are from a small club, work hard and are grounded. Not saying your kid isn't all of the above as well. It Is obvious to others that you are harboring a lot of animosity towards this team and uncertain why. Please move on and stop antiginizing others to post comments about kids playing in leagues that are considered to be lower level. You poke and there will be some that poke you back. All of this wouldn't transpire if you could take the steps and let it this go.
                        Thanks for the advice. It is not a complete fabrication. You know it. If people poke back...so be it. I don't make comments without the expectation of push back from the other side. Thanks though...

Comment

Even IF EO called in a favor, which I don't care or believe, at some point in your life, you called in a favor for yourself or someone you know. It's the way the world works. If you try to tell me you have never called in or accepted a favor in your life, you are not only lying to others, you're lying to yourself. This hopes to be a great experience that these 15 or 16 ladies will remember for the rest of their lives. They had a great time in Alabama and even got to scrimmage the University of Northern Alabama women's team to boot. The club and the parents are proud of what these girls have done and are doing. No one has gotten on here and said they would be the next champions of the civilized world, nor do they have those delusions. We know who these girls are, and who they aren't. They work hard and they love the game. If they win, they win as a team. If they lose, they lose as a team. It's so unfortunate that you needed to get on here and stir up so much commotion. We aren't on here trying to inflate this team to the State of Florida. Why you need to be the degrader/ whistleblower/ true news reporter is beyond me. Why do YOU care if we don't?

Signed,
                          Wesley Chapel SC 99 Red parent

Comment

Even IF EO called in a favor, which I don't care or believe, at some point in your life, you called in a favor for yourself or someone you know. It's the way the world works. If you try to tell me you have never called in or accepted a favor in your life, you are not only lying to others, you're lying to yourself. This hopes to be a great experience that these 15 or 16 ladies will remember for the rest of their lives. They had a great time in Alabama and even got to scrimmage the University of Northern Alabama women's team to boot. The club and the parents are proud of what these girls have done and are doing. No one has gotten on here and said they would be the next champions of the civilized world, nor do they have those delusions. We know who these girls are, and who they aren't. They work hard and they love the game. If they win, they win as a team. If they lose, they lose as a team. It's so unfortunate that you needed to get on here and stir up so much commotion. We aren't on here trying to inflate this team to the State of Florida. Why you need to be the degrader/ whistleblower/ true news reporter is beyond me. Why do YOU care if we don't?

Signed,
                            Wesley Chapel SC 99 Red parent
                            Bucket ball anyone???

Signed,
                            Wesley Chapel Bud guy

Comment

Bucket ball anyone???

Signed,
                              Wesley Chapel Bud guy
                              I'll bite. What's bucket ball?

Comment

How is Camera Guy doing? Still steaming? Holding his ground?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X