• Show
Clear All

http://www.mpsbr.com/news/NEP.html

Ready to launch!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This will get very interesting.

Comment

Can't wait to have my 12 y.o. travel to maine and N.H. in the fall. The leaves will be turning...Hopefully a team from vermont will join so I can go there too...You can only develop if you travel more than and 1 1/2 for a game.

Comment

You're right, I would much rather drive 2 hours to Springfield.

Comment

You're right, I would much rather drive 2 hours to Springfield.
            Downtown Ludlow is amazing!

Comment

I wonder why MPS is playing Maple in the fall? A "B" team and thier new Boston North Knights.

Comment

I wonder why MPS is playing Maple in the fall? A "B" team and thier new Boston North Knights.
                Because parents wanted them to.

Comment

MPS doesn't dare put their supposed "A" teams in.

Comment

MPS doesn't dare put their supposed "A" teams in.
                    Idiot - have you looked at their A team rankings recently? Do you have a clue? Just like the Stars and Scorps have moved their A teams out of MAPLE, MPS top teams are now a regional power and gaining.

Comment

Idiot - have you looked at their A team rankings recently? Do you have a clue? Just like the Stars and Scorps have moved their A teams out of MAPLE, MPS top teams are now a regional power and gaining.
                      Soon they will a national power, and then they will look to take over a small South American country.

Comment

Their A teams weren't ever in MAPLE.

Comment

Just like Stars and Scorps? You are the idiot. Not even close. MPS is a weak club that has hidden from maple for years.

Comment

Just like Stars and Scorps? You are the idiot. Not even close. MPS is a weak club that has hidden from maple for years.
                            It is always funny to read posts like these. You are clearly the parent of a MAPLE player on a club that has never gone outside of MA to play. They have not hidden. They have played in a different league and in different tournaments than your child. And they have success. Look at the GotSoccer and Mathman ratings. MPS teams - boys and girls - are the most consistent on both sides of all clubs in MA. They are in the top three in MA on both girls and boys. No other club can say that. That was territory only the Bolts had a number of years ago.

Comment

Comparing Stars and Scorps to MPS is absurd. MPS is not even close. MPS is a self serving illusion. Even on the boys side Stars are stronger. Stars, Blazers, NEFC and Bolts are all stronger. Come on now MPS, self praise means nothing.

Comment

Comparing Stars and Scorps to MPS is absurd. MPS is not even close. MPS is a self serving illusion. Even on the boys side Stars are stronger. Stars, Blazers, NEFC and Bolts are all stronger. Come on now MPS, self praise means nothing.
                                The only comparison I saw was that the three clubs listed dont play Maple. Dont be so sensitive; Scorps and Stars have their own set of self serving illusions

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X