Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USYSA National Championship Series vs. NPL National Championship

If these two leagues were to run parallel and concurrently name National Champions, how is it that FPL/NPL teams were planning on staying honest to both league systems. FPL teams were never going to give up State Cup, that is obvious. However, explain to me just how they were planning to 1) play SC, win state cup, win Southern Regionals and play in USYSA National Championship, while at the same time 2) win FPL, win FPL playoffs, win NPL Regionals, and win NPL National Championship?

It was never possible. The cost, time, and conflicts were too much to overcome.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If these two leagues were to run parallel and concurrently name National Champions, how is it that FPL/NPL teams were planning on staying honest to both league systems. FPL teams were never going to give up State Cup, that is obvious. However, explain to me just how they were planning to 1) play SC, win state cup, win Southern Regionals and play in USYSA National Championship, while at the same time 2) win FPL, win FPL playoffs, win NPL Regionals, and win NPL National Championship?

Doesn't matter. Florida have no chance of winning National Championships. Heck, their poor regional showings are a given.

Comment

RSL last year and Rush this year? get your statements together

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Let me guess. FPL didn't include you and now your pissed, I get that. Keep working on it. There is always next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X