Weston GDA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1900 to play in the south Florida united league - THATS FUNNY and sad at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I see a big problem with the GDA I think the ECNL has been around longer what a disconnect for girls soccer. To roll this out what is the league will call it a GFa league going to look like ! At u14 ECNL the ENCL has the majority of girls what do they just magically switch ? And are all ECNL teams going GDA across the USA ! What a cluster the. The clubs with both are dropping the ECNL that make great sense I am not sure ! Why not make pre-academy ECNL and Academy GDA . I get it to different organizations but still.
      Please post your mailing address. I am going to mail you, "English Grammar for Dummies." You need to spend a few hours on it. Your posts are painful to read.

Comment

Please post your mailing address. I am going to mail you, "English Grammar for Dummies." You need to spend a few hours on it. Your posts are painful to read.
        The prolem lays not with my posted and with what ever you try and say to begin any thing you think. Trust me one of the prolems is easy that you know every thing. How is it that way for possible reasons? You have no idea. Looser as usually.

Comment

The prolem lays not with my posted and with what ever you try and say to begin any thing you think. Trust me one of the prolems is easy that you know every thing. How is it that way for possible reasons? You have no idea. Looser as usually.
          Awesome. This is so wrong that it is either made up or horribly sad. Either way, thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X