Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with all the new GDAP threads?

Someone sure is getting nervous about the interest level....

There is no other rational explanation for all these new propaganda threads being created this morning.

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Someone sure is getting nervous about the interest level....

There is no other rational explanation for all these new propaganda threads being created this morning.
    I don't get why people feel they have to post to persuade. If you like the Academy model, go for it. If you prefer ECNL, go for it. And the hypocrisy makes my head spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't get why people feel they have to post to persuade. If you like the Academy model, go for it. If you prefer ECNL, go for it. And the hypocrisy makes my head spin.
      The frenzied onslaught of new threads is clearly coming from one side. There is no need to wonder why. But the painful desperation is only making things worse for his cause.

Comment

As always, BTNT. He has a very long history of thread flooding and this one could not be more transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          As always, BTNT. He has a very long history of thread flooding and this one could not be more transparent.
          Is he the one with the daughter at Duke and one who played at UCLA?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X