Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A proper BOD at a larger club (assuming they are a 5013C non profit) will around 10 BOD positions.
    Those with the power keep it close to the chest. This allows decisions to be made without the sake of meaningful discussion and thought. To be honest, any kind of a representative style BOD would serve the club well and be in the best interest of the most important people, the players!

Comment

Just like always. inform you who won, but not how they won. So its rigged. Kids suffer again
      While this method can seem shady, although I hope WFF have the integrity to show all the stats from a survey upon request, how does this translate into "kids suffer again?"
      Because angry dad don't think his voice and vote count? Leave the soccer club up to soccer people, nothing worse then when people who knows nothing is trying to flex their muscles and run something for their own, or their little Johnny's, benefit.

Comment

While this method can seem shady, although I hope WFF have the integrity to show all the stats from a survey upon request, how does this translate into "kids suffer again?"
        Because angry dad don't think his voice and vote count? Leave the soccer club up to soccer people, nothing worse then when people who knows nothing is trying to flex their muscles and run something for their own, or their little Johnny's, benefit.
        They have never had revealed their results (or finances) . Just like when they informed the players and parents that Liverpool Academy wasn't the right for the club and broke away after 6 months. They stated due to the feed back from Coaches and parents the partnership wasn't the correct fit for them. Not one coach or parent I knew was asked. Your telling me the board can do a better job than Liverpool Academy? I know for a fact that it was 3 board members didn't like that they didn't have 100% control

When VSI folded, they voted on a new logo. One very similar to the VSI one, won. They went with the current one. They informed the parents that we could not use this because VSI would sue. VSI left the country, so why would the sue?

Comment

Resulting in a poor run club with high costs and low quality coaches. This is how the kids suffer. I know for a fact that Brandon had already chose their teams before tryouts, to have two or more teams in each age brackets U11-U12

Comment

Resulting in a poor run club with high costs and low quality coaches. This is how the kids suffer. I know for a fact that Brandon had already chose their teams before tryouts, to have two or more teams in each age brackets U11-U12
            Yep. Promising new players to play in the "A team" if they joined them. I know of three kids last 2 seasons this happened to

Comment

Yep. Promising new players to play in the "A team" if they joined them. I know of three kids last 2 seasons this happened to
              Typical WFF Brandon. They know how to market themselves, but they are filled with lies and promises backed up by nothing but thin air. Every year players and parents try to convince themselves their chances for success long term and cup trophies will increase by joining WFF........every year they get disappointed.

Comment

Any update on the so call elections

Comment

Yes, surprisingly, after all the votes were counted its going to be the exact same BOD!!

Comment

Yes, surprisingly, after all the votes were counted its going to be the exact same BOD!!
                    I heard that despite some hanging chads and a re-count, it's still the same exact BOD.

Comment

The Russians are involved. For sure!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X