Parkland Boys 03 not in SFUYSA Playoffs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They would beat Boca and IMG. IMG is horrible. I hear the Boca coach is clueless. Boca will play their weakest 3 players the whole game. It's rec style not merit based. Talent wise Weston Black is deeper but Boca's top 3-4 players are way better than Weston Black players.

Weston 03 Academy one of the top southeastern academies. No where near best in the country. Texas and Cali academies would destroy Weston.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The 03'DA team is the best in the state and probably one of the best amongst all 03 DA's in the country so yeah. The black team can likely beat some of the weaker DA's in the state.
      Both of these teams are well coached and try to play good soccer. For anyone who says Weston is all kick and chase soccer, go see either one of these teams.

Comment

Both of these teams are well coached and try to play good soccer. For anyone who says Weston is all kick and chase soccer, go see either one of these teams.
        I have seen both play and the Academy team is really good. Going to take a really disciplined team to beat them. The Black team is hot and cold.

Comment

What needs to be addressed is that the poor teams earned it and they want to play in the championship match. I feel terrible for the children who are in the middle of this situation.
          Poor boys...

Comment

lol, so which of those two does ur son play for (which means he sucks) or did weston kick ur son's teams ass and that's why ur a hater?
            Or when they lost to Kendall........

Comment

Or when they lost to Kendall........
              lost in PK's, didn't give up a goal all tournament. How'd your son's girl team do?

Comment

I have seen both play and the Academy team is really good. Going to take a really disciplined team to beat them. The Black team is hot and cold.
                couldn't agree more. nice analysis. Saw weston cup, black was world beaters and then dead beats. Poorly coached IMO. Still better than all the top teams and some DA's.

Comment

lost in PK's, didn't give up a goal all tournament. How'd your son's girl team do?
                  Or when they lost to Royal Palm Beach. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. In all seriousness, RPB? Really? I didn't even know about this! Why didn't you come on here and tell me? Some friend you are.

I heard you guys were self-proclaimed chumps. I mean champs.

Comment

If you are talking about 2003 Davie teams, the White team (D2) is the only team with more than 1 win. The D1 team has 1 win and the D3 team has 1 win. The White team is an old Miramar team that came over this year. The existing Davie kids blow.
                    Which team won Dimitri Cup?

Comment

Which team won Dimitri Cup?
                      The Division 2 White team from Miramar.

Comment

The Division 2 White team from Miramar.
                        Are they better than their D1 team?

Comment

they have a few players that should be playing on the d1 team, but overall, no, the d1 team is much stronger, especially defensively.

Comment

Yes. They beat the D1 Blue team 2-0 in a scrimmage. The division 1 team only won 1 game all season.

Comment

you mean when they made the final and lost to a team from Argentina who beat the **** out of everyone else but needed a late goal to beat Weston 3-2? Or do you mean when Weston beat everyone at IMG? Or how they only have 1 loss in SFU and no losses in NPL with a combined 19 wins? hater come kiss our feet. Weston can lose to anyone on any given day, that's soccer.
                              No, I mean when they lost to FC Florida and got eliminated from State Cup. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Soreeeeeeeee.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X