• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP said he's in South Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The OP said he's in South Florida.
      And if you can read English and follow the thread you would understand I replied to post #25.

here it is so you can follow:
      This is the one age group that WFF has the upper hand. They have better skill players and they have GDA. Watch these two 2005 teams play and you'll see what I mean. Plus, it's common knowledge that a few of the top TBU 2005 girls are already expressing an interest in GDA and are coming over to WFF at tryouts.
      Check your leg up on these rankings
      http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...ion=3&State=FL
      FOLLOW ME NOW????

Comment

Just played against this WFF team and they were pretty good. They beat my daughters team 3-1 on Sunday. They were one of the better 05 teams I have seen this year . #77 and #1 were especially memorable but all the girls played well. Best of luck finding the right fit for your daughter
        Thanks, mom and dad of #77 and #1.

Comment

FOLLOW ME NOW????
          Are you suggesting that its better to be ranked number 1 rather than number 5? Says who?

Comment

The issue with the TBU 05 team is the coach, DSB is never at practice and most of the time DSB has an assistant coach coach on game day. GF and AB needs to do something!!!!!
            Simply not true, she missed a handful of games and practices during the college soccer season, but that was understood going in, and rarely misses anything since.

DSB is top notch. So is the assistant coach.

Comment

And if you can read English and follow the thread you would understand I replied to post #25.

here it is so you can follow:

FOLLOW ME NOW????
              I follow it all right.......I follow that you and some other dumbasses decided to highjack this thread to discuss something that is of no use to the OP.

Comment

I follow it all right.......I follow that you and some other dumbasses decided to highjack this thread to discuss something that is of no use to the OP.
                OP post
                With tryouts around the corner seeking advice on best options for my 2005 daughter.
                Is it better to move to a DA feeder team or wait another year?
                Who currently has the best 2005 coach?

I know I am wasting my time by asking for serious responses only, but if you must spew your hate at least make it entertaining and not just a rant because you are unhappy.

Where is that statement does it say anything about the south Florida area? It talks about DA and feeder clubs. Which are also in the Tampa Bay area. So someone came on here to express their thoughts about WFF and TBU and someone else put up links for that comparison.

Follow me...Comprender...

Comment

Just saying

Thanks, mom and dad of #77 and #1.
                  As I stated I'm the parent of a daughter on the OCYS 05g team. I was just paying the team and these two players in particular a compliment.

Comment

Check your leg up on these rankings
                    http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...ion=3&State=FL
                    You're clueless. The ranking means nothing. At WFF, they gave GotSoccer points to the older team in all age groups due to the birth year change. The points for 2005 went to the 2004 team. This 2005 team that won Presidents Cup last year (State Cup for U11) started the season with no points. See link below. You'll see for yourself. If 2005 got the Region C and Presidents Cup points instead of 2004 then WFF would be #1. You've already got a few TBU 2005 girls planning to attend tryouts to get with a great WFF team in advance of DA at U14. You'll see at tryouts. You'll see who ends up best at the end of the season. TBU plays long ball to try and win. WFF develops skilled players.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

Comment

You're clueless. The ranking means nothing. At WFF, they gave GotSoccer points to the older team in all age groups due to the birth year change. The points for 2005 went to the 2004 team. This 2005 team that won Presidents Cup last year (State Cup for U11) started the season with no points. See link below. You'll see for yourself. If 2005 got the Region C and Presidents Cup points instead of 2004 then WFF would be #1. You've already got a few TBU 2005 girls planning to attend tryouts to get with a great WFF team in advance of DA at U14. You'll see at tryouts. You'll see who ends up best at the end of the season. TBU plays long ball to try and win. WFF develops skilled players.

HAHAHAHA.... What are you going to do when WFF lose DA because of the bad leadership WFF has and the way they are losing the Eastlake side???? Do tell.

Beside, who would you rather play for, a guy call YO-YO with no college connections or DSB who is a college coach and has the college connections?????

Comment

That was last year....look at the head to head this year....TBU wins all day....

Comment

OP post

Where is that statement does it say anything about the south Florida area? It talks about DA and feeder clubs. Which are also in the Tampa Bay area. So someone came on here to express their thoughts about WFF and TBU and someone else put up links for that comparison.

Follow me...Comprender...
                          The OP was asked on a subsequent post where in Florida they were located and they replied South Florida...... and THEN this whole thing devolved into which of these 2 kickball programs was better.

Comment

The OP was asked on a subsequent post where in Florida they were located and they replied South Florida...... and THEN this whole thing devolved into which of these 2 kickball programs was better.
                            HAHAHAHAHA.... you said kick balls

Comment

Advice? U should have ur daughter sign up for piano lessons in sunrise

Comment

Advice? U should have ur daughter sign up for piano lessons in sunrise
                                Hahaha , but just FYI, it's only 2-3 loonies in here spewing hate and hiding behind the computer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X