Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA is great, but there I should one thing it won't ever have...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    all of you guys continue to think what you want. The fact is that in the u.s, the coaching at the 7-14 year old level is atrocious and that's when kids mostly develop and learn to play the game. Until that changes it's a bleak future for us soccer...
    ^truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Really? OC was lucky to tie game late. What about OC 3 losses previous weekend in generation against other MLS teams or 2 losses weekend before with img and fusion? Looks like OC has no wins in last 6 or more games. Clearwater is right behind you in standings for last playoff spot and will take it. Don't blame us for not playing soccer when you can't have one win in 6 games.
      OC needs to work harder at recruiting. If you can't develop then recruit.

Comment

OC needs to work harder at recruiting. If you can't develop then recruit.
        The New residential academy being built overt at Lake Nona will help. Top youth from around the country and even the World will soon be part of this year round residential academy.

Exciting News for our Local players.

Comment

The New residential academy being built overt at Lake Nona will help. Top youth from around the country and even the World will soon be part of this year round residential academy.

Yes great news for your Son. OC is building the residential academy specifically for him!

Just guessing but when the really good players arrive your son will become part of Purple 1.

Someone has to pay for the good players. YOUR IT!!!!!

Comment

A residential academy is not being built at this time it is only talk possibly in the future. First phase is only state of the art facility and fields.

Comment

Will all OC DA teams practice at Lake Nona when the facility is complete?

Comment

No not all DA teams, some will practice at Lake Sylvan park. The girls GDA

Comment

I heard girls DA would be at Lake Nona and ECNL at Seminole Soccer Complex. Lake Nona will draw more girls that will comit to 4 nights of training per week and forgo HS. The DA will be perfect for girls that get bad grades and do not have great chances to get offered decent scholarships.

Comment

I heard girls DA would be at Lake Nona and ECNL at Seminole Soccer Complex. Lake Nona will draw more girls that will comit to 4 nights of training per week and forgo HS. The DA will be perfect for girls that get bad grades and do not have great chances to get offered decent scholarships.
                    We will soon find out but I heard different Lake Sylvan complex will be turned into Orlando Pride training complex for the GDA.

Comment

I cannot wait it will be right across the street from my house.

Comment

I cannot wait it will be right across the street from my house.
                        The only bad part is $6 bucks in tolls everyday for us. time wise a little better coming from the coast. Tis is not happening till 2018 anyway.

Comment

Only Male restrooms at Lake Nona no Transgender aloud.

Comment

Only Male restrooms at Lake Nona no Transgender aloud.
                            Guess you'll have to find somewhere else to pee then.

Comment

Guess you'll have to find somewhere else to pee then.
                              its not home till you pee in the yard

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X