X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stay on topic dipsh*t.
    isn't the topic, ECNL substitute? Sunrise is the best substitute out there, birdbrain, everyone else sucky suck - lol

Comment

And that straw man will be wearing a t-shirt with cutoff sleeves, soccer shorts, and soccer flats. Absolutely despicable to see his posts on here. The tone of his writing is identical to his speaking manner. No doubt about it.
      Bingo! Don't forget his psuedo-mystery writer!

Comment

Looking for a list of coaches assigned to the Boca United GDA and NPL teams for next year. I doubt they have fully decided yet, but any rumors are appreciated.

Comment

Looking for a list of coaches assigned to the Boca United GDA and NPL teams for next year. I doubt they have fully decided yet, but any rumors are appreciated.
          You're on the right site if you're ok with rumors lol......

Comment

Yeah sorry that is not true. You do not have to do academy to play D1 soccer. Sunrise, Team Boca, Pinecrest, Space Coast, and even FC Florida have players committed D1 as well. It is a personal choice to be in DA or ECNL and whether it is worth it comes from the family. For my daughter it was not. The best time she had has playing soccer is in HS. By being in a club that was not ECNL or DA she enjoyed being a HS player but also had many opportunities brought to her by her club to play at the next level. She ended up committing to a D1 school her Junior year.
            Thank you! The majority of our team is committed to various colleges at different levels, from D1 to D3, depending on many different factors. These factors included grades, scholarship amounts, ability, location of schools and most of all amount of desired commitment at the next level. Our club is not DA, ECNL or NPL. It did not stop a single one of our girls who wanted to play at the next level and was motivated to play at the next level from getting an offer to do so.

Comment

Thank you! The majority of our team is committed to various colleges at different levels, from D1 to D3, depending on many different factors. These factors included grades, scholarship amounts, ability, location of schools and most of all amount of desired commitment at the next level. Our club is not DA, ECNL or NPL. It did not stop a single one of our girls who wanted to play at the next level and was motivated to play at the next level from getting an offer to do so.
              What club?

Comment

From girls' parents at the club, I heard there is a meeting this week at Boca United. I don't know if this is a club only meeting or public meeting. The future GDA and NPL programs are the topic. Age groups are listed online, but no coach names. I'm sure if you contact the office, they can provide you with some more info.

Comment

From girls' parents at the club, I heard there is a meeting this week at Boca United. I don't know if this is a club only meeting or public meeting. The future GDA and NPL programs are the topic. Age groups are listed online, but no coach names. I'm sure if you contact the office, they can provide you with some more info.
                  Where is this meeting at? BU practices at two different locations.

Comment

You did not miss anything at the meeting.

Comment

Where is this meeting at? BU practices at two different locations.
                      Meeting was rained out, bocaunited.com

Comment

Meeting was rained out, bocaunited.com
                        Thanks for the update. That website could use an update. I'm sure it was state of the art...in 1995.

Comment

Thanks for the update. That website could use an update. I'm sure it was state of the art...in 1995.
                          Yes website is def due for a refresh , but back to the original issue, meeting was rained out and I'm sure they will update new dates on their old antiquated website , happy hunting

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X