Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happens if those views cause friction on national team. His captain, coach and several senior players are stated publicly different viewpoints
    So, it's OK for the captain, coach and several senior players to state their viewpoints publicly? Is it not OK for Cameron because you disagree with him?

Comment

The list you are talking about is BS and you know it. Obama designed the Obamacare. Why Trump is not "just implementing" it? So when something goes wrong- blame Obama. Again can't have both ways.
      You can in trump's alternative universe. It is magical.

Comment

Take it to the politics thread.

Hypocrite.
        Alternative facts and Bowling Green massacre can help you justify the unjustifiable.

Comment

The list you are talking about is BS and you know it. Obama designed the Obamacare. Why Trump is not "just implementing" it? So when something goes wrong- blame Obama. Again can't have both ways.
          Talk about a thread drift.

You blame Trump for a list. I state the list came from Obama. So, now you are going to talk about ObamamamamaCare?

Why not go all-in and talk about his orange hair?

Comment

Alternative facts and Bowling Green massacre can help you justify the unjustifiable.
            Typical liberal hypocrisy. Whenever you get called out, you move the goalposts.

This is too rich.

Comment

Questioning the legitimacy of an elected Democrat for US President for 5 years = cool.

Questioning the legitimacy of an elected Republican for US President for 5 minutes = uncool.

Hypocritical? No - Magical!

Comment

Talk about a thread drift.

You blame Trump for a list. I state the list came from Obama. So, now you are going to talk about ObamamamamaCare?

Why not go all-in and talk about his orange hair?
                No drifting at all. You can't blame Obama for any trump's decision when he is saying that he is changing basically everything "wrong" of previous government. Not owing the banning and blaming it on "Obama's list" is typical of this lying government and fanatics like you. Let me draw it for you: You either blame Obama and not endorse Trump or vice-versa.

Comment

No drifting at all. You can't blame Obama for any trump's decision when he is saying that he is changing basically everything "wrong" of previous government. Not owing the banning and blaming it on "Obama's list" is typical of this lying government and fanatics like you. Let me draw it for you: You either blame Obama and not endorse Trump or vice-versa.
                  Not at all the case. It was stated that this was TRUMP's list due to his business interests. In fact, it was OBAMA's list.

That is the only point.

The rest is deflection.

I actually applaud him for implementing it, but that's beside the point. He did NOT CREATE THE LIST FOR HIS BUSINESS INTERESTS. The list is SIX YEARS OLD!!!

Chucklehead.

Comment

Questioning the legitimacy of an elected Democrat for US President for 5 years = cool.

Questioning the legitimacy of an elected Republican for US President for 5 minutes = uncool.

Hypocritical? No - Magical!
                    Again, stay on point. Question the legacy all you want. The question is who created a list, and why.

Man, did school get let out early today? Home-schooled?

Comment

In other, unrelated news to anything, the USFL was a spectacular failure.

Oh, back about 12 years ago my town laid new asphalt on my road.

Last, I've noticed some stoplights lately are brighter, and some in high traffic areas have a bright LED lights surrounding the casing. I think this is a good thing.

We going to get more snow soon?

Comment

Not at all the case. It was stated that this was TRUMP's list due to his business interests. In fact, it was OBAMA's list.

That is the only point.

The rest is deflection.

I actually applaud him for implementing it, but that's beside the point. He did NOT CREATE THE LIST FOR HIS BUSINESS INTERESTS. The list is SIX YEARS OLD!!!

Chucklehead.
                        You don't make sense and when cornered you are calling names...again very similar to what we see from "our president".
                        Think about what you wrote: "The list is SIX YEARS OLD!!!" And Trump comes in and in his first week he bans those countries and blindly follows the list Obama created. Really? You can't possibly be this dumb or think that we believe your lies...meant alternative facts..

Comment

You don't make sense and when cornered you are calling names...again very similar to what we see from "our president".
                          Think about what you wrote: "The list is SIX YEARS OLD!!!" And Trump comes in and in his first week he bans those countries and blindly follows the list Obama created. Really? You can't possibly be this dumb or think that we believe your lies...meant alternative facts..
                          So, are you denying the list is 6 years old then? What's your point?

Oh, yeah, I had a rock in my shoe this morning. I hate it when that happens.

Comment

So, are you denying the list is 6 years old then? What's your point?

Oh, yeah, I had a rock in my shoe this morning. I hate it when that happens.
                            Nope. The list is your creation to justify his actions. My point is Trump banned these countries to discriminate against Muslims under pretense of protecting this country. Major real threats with history of financing, producing and harboring terrorists like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc. were kept out of list and you know why. When a lot of us and the rest of the world call his bluff, buffoons like you come to rescue.

Comment

Just love that Obama never did one thing right in 8 years according to folks here and especially Trump and his thugs, and NOW, almost everything they've implemented so far they've defended by saying it all came from Obama! They keep saying "we're only doing what Obama did," lol. Just can't make this stuff up.

Steve Bannon is making national security decisions and deciding how we interact and intervene with allies and foes alike. Beyond frightening. The Trump lovers better wake the F up.

Comment

Nope. The list is your creation to justify his actions. My point is Trump banned these countries to discriminate against Muslims under pretense of protecting this country. Major real threats with history of financing, producing and harboring terrorists like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc. were kept out of list and you know why. When a lot of us and the rest of the world call his bluff, buffoons like you come to rescue.
                                If he created it, you would have a point. He utilized what was already suggested.

I agree it should encompass the other countries mentioned here, but again...onto the point...he did not create the list.

Create
                                C-R-E-A-T-E

cre·ate
                                krēˈāt/
                                verb
                                verb: create; 3rd person present: creates; past tense: created; past participle: created; gerund or present participle: creating

bring (something) into existence.

My knee hurts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X