X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why Saudi Arabia is not banned?
    Why do you think? Trump does business in Saudi Arabia. All of the 9/11 attackers were Muslims from countries not included in the ban. All are from countries that Donny does business in. Coincidence? Nope. He'll put his interests ahead of the country's interests every time.

Comment

Why do you think? Trump does business in Saudi Arabia. All of the 9/11 attackers were Muslims from countries not included in the ban. All are from countries that Donny does business in. Coincidence? Nope. He'll put his interests ahead of the country's interests every time.
      Ummm...the list came from Obama....

Seriously folks, read a little bit.

Comment

Ummm...the list came from Obama....

Seriously folks, read a little bit.
        ummmm... If Obama did nothing right and Trump is offsetting and repealing everything he touched and did...
        sorry , you can't have it both ways.

Comment

Right...but we have people with their panties in knots that someone voiced an opinion, and that he shouldn't. The same should be said for both sides of the discussion.
          The same is said. But one opinion is going to be more popular than another. You realize this a soccer forum, not an football forum.

Not many trump fans in soccer - there are a few. But if you think that will be the dominant view, I am not sure you are paying attention to demographics of US youth soccer.

Comment

ummmm... If Obama did nothing right and Trump is offsetting and repealing everything he touched and did...
            sorry , you can't have it both ways.
            Stay on point. Trying to leverage the list as from Trump is wrong. He didn't create it, he just implemented it.

Comment

The same is said. But one opinion is going to be more popular than another. You realize this a soccer forum, not an football forum.

Not many trump fans in soccer - there are a few. But if you think that will be the dominant view, I am not sure you are paying attention to demographics of US youth soccer.
              So, I guess hypocrisy is OK then?

Odd.

Comment

So, I guess hypocrisy is OK then?

Odd.
                What hypocrisy? Some say kick Cameron out and some say kick Bradley out. Some say kick both out, some say kick neither out. There is equal opportunity kicking going on.

Comment

What hypocrisy? Some say kick Cameron out and some say kick Bradley out. Some say kick both out, some say kick neither out. There is equal opportunity kicking going on.
                  Someone starts a thread and the replies are that he's a soccer player, and to shut up.

When asked about Bradley, we're told that soccer isn't football and more opinions will think Bradley is right.

They both should STFU.

Comment

Someone starts a thread and the replies are that he's a soccer player, and to shut up.

When asked about Bradley, we're told that soccer isn't football and more opinions will think Bradley is right.

They both should STFU.
                    Who plays what sport is out of your control so why rage about it. I am not going to get my kid involved with NASCAR or golf and then get irritated that the kid is surrounded with trump supporters. It is what it is.

Comment

They both should STFU.
                      STFU....that's a typical response of Trump or a guy like Bannon. Didn't Bannon tell the media to keep its mouth shut? Kellyanne Conway said something similar. If this administration hears anything they don't like they go on the offensive and tell people to "shut up", that's "fake news", yada yada yada......

As Trump continues his assault on the Constitution, the 1st Amendment will be next.

Comment

Bradley is a bright guy. He knows no one is paying attention to the crappy team he is captain of. He knows they won't win over any fans with their soccer ability, so he is taking the same as road as a washed up hag like Madonna who promised to perform oral sex on anyone who voted for Hillary(the left sure has some winners). Say something that the political lemmings on the left want to hear, get in the spotlight, and maybe someone will watch their game for a minute. Then most people realize that watching an ice cube melt is more fun than watching Bradley and his pals try to play soccer, and the channel quickly changes again.

Comment

Who plays what sport is out of your control so why rage about it. I am not going to get my kid involved with NASCAR or golf and then get irritated that the kid is surrounded with trump supporters. It is what it is.
                          Not raging, I just chuckle how the conditions that someone should STFU are only applied if they agree with their opinion. Free speech is ok, as long as I agree with it...

Comment

STFU....that's a typical response of Trump or a guy like Bannon. Didn't Bannon tell the media to keep its mouth shut? Kellyanne Conway said something similar. If this administration hears anything they don't like they go on the offensive and tell people to "shut up", that's "fake news", yada yada yada......

As Trump continues his assault on the Constitution, the 1st Amendment will be next.
                            Take it to the politics thread.

Hypocrite.

Comment

Not raging, I just chuckle how the conditions that someone should STFU are only applied if they agree with their opinion. Free speech is ok, as long as I agree with it...
                              Welcome to anonymous on-line forums. In my limited experience, that seems to be how they operate. Uber intolerance at its finest. I for one am on my kids about it every day. The internet is not a source I tell them non stop.

Comment

Stay on point. Trying to leverage the list as from Trump is wrong. He didn't create it, he just implemented it.
                                The list you are talking about is BS and you know it. Obama designed the Obamacare. Why Trump is not "just implementing" it? So when something goes wrong- blame Obama. Again can't have both ways.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X