Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because it's happened 1000 times before. The 12 year age is always a dead giveaway.
    It's always a girl, too. Why not try a boy next time, just to mix it up?

Comment

Because the funding for the operation does not encompass the boys side.

Comment

And, meanwhile, the OP already must have been transferred back to Florida. Not a peep.

Comment

maybe the twins are boys

Comment

I'm sure one of the Mewis girls at age 12 or even the author of this fiction, if they moved to Florida, would have their first move be a post on the Florida TS seeking advice. Some of you apparently deserve to be fooled every time he does this.

Comment

maybe the twins are boys
              They are already identified and are at a European academy.

Comment

Good Afternoon,
                With the spring thaw approaching it is time for us to choose a club for our 12 year old daughter. We moved here from florida before the holidays and things have been so hectic we haven't had time to really study the soccer landscape here and heard this site offers a wealth of information. We are looking for a club that could use a strong scorer that is in a top notch program that will help her develop her skills and get her to the promised land. Also are there any tournaments that are outside in late Feb or March that we can look forward to? Any advice will be considered. This is very important because I have 5-year old twins who will also be looking for a club in the near future.
                22 posts and counting...
                "Sinical"?-must be a Florida poster

Comment

I was in a similar situation a couple of years ago but we were from Texas. I turned to this site for some guidance but I may have been duped. After awhile I started getting replies from some lady named BMTD and another one from someone who used the moniker Perspectives. I wound up listening to the BMTD lady and boy were we disappointed! Be careful....be very careful!

Comment

I was in a similar situation a couple of years ago but we were from Texas. I turned to this site for some guidance but I may have been duped. After awhile I started getting replies from some lady named BMTD and another one from someone who used the moniker Perspectives. I wound up listening to the BMTD lady and boy were we disappointed! Be careful....be very careful!
                    small world. we came from Texas a few years back and also got some bad info here.

Comment

We had the opposite experience. A wealth of free sound advice. You just need to cut through the chafe!

Comment

New to the area after 35 years in Arkansas. I have two kids in high school and was wondering if anyone knows anything about MCLA. My kids are sometimes starters on their high school teams who have never played club soccer but they take their recreation and recess periods very seriously. One is particularly good at dodge ball.

Comment

New to the area after 35 years in Arkansas. I have two kids in high school and was wondering if anyone knows anything about MCLA. My kids are sometimes starters on their high school teams who have never played club soccer but they take their recreation and recess periods very seriously. One is particularly good at dodge ball.
                          MCLA is one of the finest, best-value institutions of higher learning not only in the state but also the country. The school consistently is at or near the top of ranking lists. Moreover, the quality of soccer is quite high for a lower-level D3 program. Check it out!

Comment

MCLA is one of the finest, best-value institutions of higher learning not only in the state but also the country. The school consistently is at or near the top of ranking lists. Moreover, the quality of soccer is quite high for a lower-level D3 program. Check it out!
                            Go Trailblazers!!!

Comment

My kids who are at best average high school players in a below average high school league will easily be 4 year starters for MCLA, correct?

Comment

Gee what state haven't you claimed to be from?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X