South Shore Select why everyone SHOULD leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I hear LL is coaching ODP this year. Isn't that a conflict of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Do ODP if you want to do ODP. It is Ok like all the others at this point. Fine if you have the money but nothing to get into a tizzy about.

Comment

At least ODP will finally have someone who knows what they are doing as a coach.

Comment

At least ODP will finally have someone who knows what they are doing as a coach.
          She's coached it before, younger kids

Comment

Not so much conflict of interest club coaches have coached before but how does she have time for it? Seems like she's coaching a bunch of teams at select. Also how many top players do ODP anyways? Obviously if your doing GDA your not doing ODP and ENCL players I don't think many do ODP.
            Maybe it will draw some players/parents to select thinking ODP is the way to go.

Comment

If you're still thinking that ODP is relevant you live in the dark age.

Comment

So my kid didn’t make the roster for the MLK Futsal tournament, ok fine. But can someone tell me why we were not notified of the happening? I thought the clubs motto was about open and honest communication. Would have been nice to have a heads up to explain to your child before they heard it from friends at school that belong to other clubs. Also parents shouldn’t be blindsided from talking to other parents whose kids belong to another club who happen to be playing in the tournament. Worst of all they should know about the event before it’s posted all over their Instagram site! Hello?!?! I don’t consider that forthcoming, open, honest communication!!

Comment

Those who pay the most, play the most.

Comment

It seems as though SSS is having tryouts every few weeks--already had one in February with another one scheduled. Is this typical or a sign that numbers are down?

Comment

It seems as though SSS is having tryouts every few weeks--already had one in February with another one scheduled. Is this typical or a sign that numbers are down?
                      Sounds like what is happening at SSS is what is happening to Aztec on the North Shore....another "local" club losing ground to the "Borg"

Comment

Sounds like what is happening at SSS is what is happening to Aztec on the North Shore....another "local" club losing ground to the "Borg"
                        Actually SSS is likely the beneficiary of the exodus of players from NEFC MS and another club imploding...

Comment

odp is relevant again and gaining ground as it should ,great coach

Comment

100% agree on ODP . The basic premise of ODP makes more sense then DA due to the fact that it is relatively cheap and it is merit based. The problem with ODP is that they don't get the same level of training time that a DA program would give.

Comment

So my kid didn’t make the roster for the MLK Futsal tournament, ok fine. But can someone tell me why we were not notified of the happening? I thought the clubs motto was about open and honest communication. Would have been nice to have a heads up to explain to your child before they heard it from friends at school that belong to other clubs. Also parents shouldn’t be blindsided from talking to other parents whose kids belong to another club who happen to be playing in the tournament. Worst of all they should know about the event before it’s posted all over their Instagram site! Hello?!?! I don’t consider that forthcoming, open, honest communication!!
                              You better get used to it. Clearly you now know where your daughter stands in LL’s eyes. RUN!

Comment

LL in typical LL style. Gives out superlatives and allows players to tear down each other. Building strong women or crushing young fragile girls?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X