Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Breakers

I guess a new coach and players are not helping them much this year so far. They are 0-2 with 4 goals against and 0 goals for but the free tickets to the NEFC players are helping with people in the stands to line their pockets with fees, souvenirs and concessions.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess a new coach and players are not helping them much this year so far. They are 0-2 with 4 goals against and 0 goals for but the free tickets to the NEFC players are helping with people in the stands to line their pockets with fees, souvenirs and concessions.
    Actually watched the game last night as mentioned they were brutal. Interesting that PA announcer thanked FC Boston u14s for participating in their halftime contest. I guess they're also lining breakers pockets but they have to pay for their tickets too.

Comment

You feel better? Great game last night and the Breakers showed a lot of heart and class. If you were there you would have known this but your agenda is obvious. Breakers should have scored at least 4-5 times last night but it was definitely a positive sign for us fans. On top of this the players were outstanding after the match to our young girls. Can't wait for the next match!!!

Comment

I was there and their style of play was honorable. I have seen better high school games. I would not say they could have scored 4 or 5 times. How can you have 4 or 5 good scoring chances when only 3 of the 11 shots were on frame. They played long and over the top. I have seen better kick ball games also. Typical English soccer. Wonder if the coach was yelling instructions like most of them from the side line. Do this go there play long, etc, etc, etc. Not taking my daughter again even if her ticket is free. Be honest with people about the game.

Comment

I was there and their style of play was honorable. I have seen better high school games. I would not say they could have scored 4 or 5 times. How can you have 4 or 5 good scoring chances when only 3 of the 11 shots were on frame. They played long and over the top. I have seen better kick ball games also. Typical English soccer. Wonder if the coach was yelling instructions like most of them from the side line. Do this go there play long, etc, etc, etc. Not taking my daughter again even if her ticket is free. Be honest with people about the game.
          They need more money to sign the better players. They could sure use an infusion of cash. Maybe another partnership.

Comment

They need more money to sign the better players. They could sure use an infusion of cash. Maybe another partnership.
            Pathetic organization...Cheap and miss-managed at the top. 2 wins is the over/under...

Comment

Pathetic organization...Cheap and miss-managed at the top. 2 wins is the over/under...
              I'll take the under. Your most reliable player has hope solo dead to rights and feebly shoots it wide

Comment

Another Tough loss 1-0

Comment

I'll take the under. Your most reliable player has hope solo dead to rights and feebly shoots it wide
                  Was solo arrested ?

Comment

Watched the Breakers play and it was horrible soccer. The NEFC Elite teams could give them a game. Uggh. Never realized how slow Mewis is ... and to miss a breakaway.

If that is the best they can play, even free tickets won't matter.

Comment

Watched the Breakers play and it was horrible soccer. The NEFC Elite teams could give them a game. Uggh. Never realized how slow Mewis is ... and to miss a breakaway.

If that is the best they can play, even free tickets won't matter.
                      How long to they continue to let LB and JA make the personnel decisions?

Comment

How long to they continue to let LB and JA make the personnel decisions?
                        LB and JA have nothing to do with professional player decisions. That is down to coaches, why would people in the organization not coaching the professional team be picking the players?
                        Read the press releases, Beard has the say on players as did Durkin before him.

Comment

LB and JA have nothing to do with professional player decisions. That is down to coaches, why would people in the organization not coaching the professional team be picking the players?
                          Read the press releases, Beard has the say on players as did Durkin before him.
                          Who do you think did all of the trades at the draft? It wasn't Durkin. I don't even think Durkin was there, the other two were. Team was already set when Beard came on.

Comment

Who do you think did all of the trades at the draft? It wasn't Durkin. I don't even think Durkin was there, the other two were. Team was already set when Beard came on.
                            Wrong! Beard was there with all the professional team coaching staff. If you follow the Breakers you will know Beard came to the US with his family in November. The team also has three of Beards old Liverpool players. Those came from/followed Beard. Coaches are responsible for the personnel, I am sure LB has some involvement in contract/admin work and I do not know who JA even is at Breakers.

Comment

Wrong! Beard was there with all the professional team coaching staff. If you follow the Breakers you will know Beard came to the US with his family in November. The team also has three of Beards old Liverpool players. Those came from/followed Beard. Coaches are responsible for the personnel, I am sure LB has some involvement in contract/admin work and I do not know who JA even is at Breakers.
                              Draft is in the summer smarty pants.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X