Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come Aztecs is always in trouble. Give it a rest.
    Yet another snowflake. Why do you think they are always in troubel? I know. They SUCK!

Comment

He will do both jobs, not at all unusual for a college coach.
      Question is how well will he actually do them.

Comment

He will do both jobs, not at all unusual for a college coach.
        Just ask the players of the teams he coached last year, he was only in Lowell but now he will be traveling from NH

Comment

Very creative. GC is the root cause. The guy is a loser. When the club went all in the $$$ and not the players or the game of soccer it was the beginning of the end. they will be out of business by fall 2018.
          As opposed to your club which is not in for the money right?

See a head doctor. Delusion is an issue

Comment

Pull your pussy hat down over your face and go to your safe space...maybe you better take you hat off before you shove your head up your ass to hind in your safe space.

Comment

It's a business genius, they are all in it for the money. As the consumer, you should be getting the most value for your $$$. Aztec use to provide that until GC and his band of misfits showed up. It's your money, if you think your getting value all the power to you. But IMHO, Aztec is a joke

Comment

It's a business genius, they are all in it for the money. As the consumer, you should be getting the most value for your $$$. Aztec use to provide that until GC and his band of misfits showed up. It's your money, if you think your getting value all the power to you. But IMHO, Aztec is a joke
                Why do you care where other people blow their money? What do you get out of warning all these idiot Aztec parents?

Comment

Why do you care where other people blow their money? What do you get out of warning all these idiot Aztec parents?
                  nothing - but I have a nice red covered bridge for sale. Plus, it makes for some fun reading

Comment

nothing - but I have a nice red covered bridge for sale. Plus, it makes for some fun reading
                    Maybe you need to get a life. Trolling a forum about kids soccer is pretty low. You must be a real loser.

Comment

Maybe you need to get a life. Trolling a forum about kids soccer is pretty low. You must be a real loser.
                      Blah, Blah, Blah!

Comment

It's not the kids that make it funny, it's losers like you. I actually feel bad for the kids.

Comment

How many Aztec players will be at NEFC's and Stars DAP ID clinics on Sunday? GC, why haven't you booked a practice over the times?

Comment

How many Aztec players will be at NEFC's and Stars DAP ID clinics on Sunday? GC, why haven't you booked a practice over the times?
                            I asked GC why we were not having some form of mandatory soccer activity yesterday. He said it was not proper to have a mandatory session during the Wembley Final. He said other clubs were wrong to do schedule important activities on this day.

Comment

I asked GC why we were not having some form of mandatory soccer activity yesterday. He said it was not proper to have a mandatory session during the Wembley Final. He said other clubs were wrong to do schedule important activities on this day.
                              Just when you thought the stupidity of GC was at it's ceiling - I guess there's more room!

Comment

Just when you thought the stupidity of GC was at it's ceiling - I guess there's more room!
                                Honestly how many players is he risking. He probably isn't that concerned.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X