U15gnt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Fred, you really have your panties in a bunch today. Is there more bad news lurking? You usually only go this nuts when something good happens to NEFC, is this about them getting the boys DA the other day? That had to smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wow Fred, you really have your panties in a bunch today. Is there more bad news lurking? You usually only go this nuts when something good happens to NEFC, is this about them getting the boys DA the other day? That had to smart.
      Are your girls proud of you, BTNT? Well, at least the ones that still speak to you?

Comment

Are your girls proud of you, BTNT? Well, at least the ones that still speak to you?
        Believe it or not, he'll listen when the superstar tells him in person to quiet down and stop bragging about her.

Comment

When you read a post like this you really have to wonder how sick this person is. Seriously the desperation and hatred seething out of this poster is disturbing. Lord can only hope that they are just a bitter parent and not actually the DOC of a club.

Comment

A lot of sick posters here. This is a great opportunity regardless of the club. I for one think that all the girls that have been invited deserve to be, again regardless of club affiliation. I don't buy the argument that because there is a player from my daughter's club that this proves a lack of bias and the others weren't deserving. Period. And good luck to BOTH girls.

Comment

A lot of sick posters here. This is a great opportunity regardless of the club. I for one think that all the girls that have been invited deserve to be, again regardless of club affiliation. I don't buy the argument that because there is a player from my daughter's club that this proves a lack of bias and the others weren't deserving. Period. And good luck to BOTH girls.
              You need to be more closely connected with NT's to see how bad it is. Great job by both girls! They both deserve to be there.
              Hopefully, going forward, players are going to be picked because of their ability, rather than the coaches influence. Times sure are changing and for the better, right Perspective? Surely you have some input into the conversation?

Comment

When you read a post like this you really have to wonder how sick this person is. Seriously the desperation and hatred seething out of this poster is disturbing. Lord can only hope that they are just a bitter parent and not actually the DOC of a club.
                BTNT, you owe my guests an apology. Read this post and spit out a big swig of beer on 5 or 6 people from laughing so hard. You spend literally every day of your life hating on literally thousands and thousands of people. You haven't written a single complimentary post about ANYONE who isn't directly affiliated with you in 10+ years. Put aside for a momental 2hen you've slammed kids on your own team and 12 year old girls like a cowardly punk. Just look at just today and all the people you've told us you're laughing at. You've described laughing at others and inciting others to do the same as your full time occupation.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  You need to be more closely connected with NT's to see how bad it is. Great job by both girls! They both deserve to be there.
                  Hopefully, going forward, players are going to be picked because of their ability, rather than the coaches influence. Times sure are changing and for the better, right Perspective? Surely you have some input into the conversation?
                  Please don't speak for my daughter's club. There are a lot of families that are embarrassed by this sort of talk. It's not about the clubs. It's about the girls, and to suggest the others were undeserving makes you look bad.

Comment

Laughable that someone is using the idea of "good ol' boys network" to describe activity of a league that hasn't even celebrated its 10th anniversary. Folks really do get extremely myopic very quickly where their kids (parents) and livelihoods (coaches/DOCs) are concerned.

Comment

Stats. PDA and hawks are in DA

Comment

Stats. PDA and hawks are in DA
                        PDA has nothing representing GDAP on their website. Click on the DA logo and all you get is Boys info. They are committed to putting their best players in ecnl and not dap.

Comment

PDA has nothing representing GDAP on their website. Click on the DA logo and all you get is Boys info. They are committed to putting their best players in ecnl and not dap.
                          Ha, ha. I think it will probably be the players' choice as to whether they play in DAP or ECNL. The very best and most committed players will play DAP. After those top three or four, there will probably be a good mix of players choosing either program, most likely dependent upon the strength/social fit of their high school programs. In the end, it'll be tough to say which team would win and would be a factor of how impactful those top players are vs. how strong the high school programs are in that area.

Comment

Skyblue and PDA will be a combined DA. Just like NEFC and Breakers

Comment

Yes the GDA coaches are all the same as the current ECNL coaches. Invitations for tryouts out with contacts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X