Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    in your dreams LOSER. get back to your mediocre "club" called sunrise (or P2 fa$t ca$h)
    Now that's a quote from a Loser.

Comment

in your dreams LOSER. get back to your mediocre "club" called sunrise (or P2 fa$t ca$h)
      Do you have the stones to tell us the name of your club and team? I do not think so, because everyone would see the level your offspring is at.

Comment

Do you have the stones to tell us the name of your club and team? I do not think so, because everyone would see the level your offspring is at.
        Have you ever heard about Toros 99/00? Bingo!!!!!

Comment

Sunrise u-16 is a very good team. Can't dispute that. Not a big fan of the parents, but they seemed pretty calm at State Cup. The team appeared to be playing at half speed and just looking forward to Dallas Cup.

Comment

Have you ever heard about Toros 99/00? Bingo!!!!!
            so you are telling me that the torros 99/00 are more acomplished that sunrise u16.......you are crazy and obviously know nothing.

Comment

Doubt the toros are on here bashing let alone even replying to anything. It's a parent making up rumors and talking on behalf of the toros . We respect sunrise and their accomplishments especially since they were the only u16 team representing florida.

Comment

Doubt the toros are on here bashing let alone even replying to anything. It's a parent making up rumors and talking on behalf of the toros . We respect sunrise and their accomplishments especially since they were the only u16 team representing florida.
                And representing Tennessee, Oregon & Washington State.......

In all fairness the team is not what they were last year this time. We will see come Nationals. They will be beat in SC. Mark my words...

Comment

In all fairness the team is not what they were last year this time. We will see come Nationals. They will be beat in SC. Mark my words...
                  are you marking it in pen, pencil or crayon?

Comment

Beat Lutz first....

Comment

are you marking it in pen, pencil or crayon?
                      crayon orange of course

Comment

crayon orange of course
                        I will use a Black sharpie!!

Comment

I will use a Black sharpie!!
                          Make sure to read the instructions. Take off cap first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X