Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's NOT Poinciana. That's a team playing under them called Kissimmee United. Only one good player on the team (coaches son) but he gets reds and yellows all the time for fighting and cursing. Even in 3 v 3 tournaments.
    He is not the only good player on the team. They have the best defender in the league also another forward who is also very good and a midfielder who is also amazing and more good players. And what you care about this player. Can't stop him so have to make this stupid blog and comments that hurt him. But whatever. Whoever you are who wrote this quote up there is simply stupid beyond this world. Grow up and respect people. And please if you weren't a coward you would say this infront of the players and coaches face which you won't cuz you a baby. Quit complaining and get a life
    Y'all know who this is hahahahaha jc93 the best

Comment

When I read the title I knew it was south Florida. Can we just send these people back to their lawless Latin American countries.

Thanks
      America
      You are racist and pathetic. Our team beat yours fair and square and you are still complaining? scrubs no one was waving a knife and cursing at your player's you where trying to twist things around it was a little girl's birthday and the mom brought a knife to cut the cake you guys have never beat us every time we vs you always loose it is very sad how you have to make up lies.

From a Kissimmee united player :D

Comment

You are racist and pathetic. Our team beat yours fair and square and you are still complaining? scrubs no one was waving a knife and cursing at your player's you where trying to twist things around it was a little girl's birthday and the mom brought a knife to cut the cake you guys have never beat us every time we vs you always loose it is very sad how you have to make up lies.

Did she have ketchup on her face ?

Comment

Did she have ketchup on her face ?
          Lol.

Kissimmee Player, it's best you focus your energies on going to school instead of posting on TS this am.

Comment

Lolololol

Lol.

Kissimmee Player, it's best you focus your energies on going to school instead of posting on TS this am.
            No life you should come up with better comebacks and don't insult a fellow player mine. We go to school and it's none of your business of what we do.
            You know who it is. Xoxoxo muah

Comment

He is not the only good player on the team. They have the best defender in the league also another forward who is also very good and a midfielder who is also amazing and more good players. And what you care about this player. Can't stop him so have to make this stupid blog and comments that hurt him. But whatever. Whoever you are who wrote this quote up there is simply stupid beyond this world. Grow up and respect people. And please if you weren't a coward you would say this infront of the players and coaches face which you won't cuz you a baby. Quit complaining and get a life
              How many games have they won without you?

Comment

Just checked gotsoccer. Looks like they beat you 2-0 at Bazooka. So either you didn't play, or they shut your whole team (including YOU) down and beat you 2-0. What's your excuse for that?

Comment

So why are you guys playing D2?

Comment

My name is Hernán Cortés Rodríguez and I am the Coach of the PYS FC Kissimmee United (U15). I'm proud to be the coach of a team that is basically formed by the sons and daughters of working hard immigrants that came to this country looking for better opportunities. I don't get paid to coach this team, which by the way for the last year is part of the Poinciana Youth Soccer. The things that have been posted are far from being truth and some of the comments are racists and show lack of knowledge of American History. It is a shame that the persons behind this postings are part of a so called "Christian" soccer club. I have no problem in giving my identity because I don't have anything to be ashamed. I'm proud of my team, our club and my players.
                    I'm not only a soccer coach but in my daily life I'm an attorney, a father and a good citizen. I don't need to go back to any lawless country because, as most of my players, I was born in this country. I'm proud of my Hispanic heritage and I have never offended others. I'm proud to be the Coach of a team with the ethnical diversity as ours. We have players from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Congo, Cape Verde, Brazil and the United States.
                    It is sad that people gets behind fictitious names or do not identify themselves when distorting facts or trying to damage other peoples' character. I will not waste my time arguing with anybody about the content of this blog. I only wanted to let these parents from ACYS to know that I know you are behind this and I will hire an expert to get the IP's of the computers used to post this racist comments and lies about what happened on the game. I will not tolerate that our good names ( my son's and mine) get harmed by the bad intentions of people full of hatred and racism. I treated ACYS's parents politely and spent time with them after the game listening to their complaints and concerns. Not once I treated them with disrespect. I expect the same treatment from them. This needs to stop. What you are doing is not "Christian" at all. I will appreciate that this blog is erased, or that all racists remarks and lies about my son and I get removed. If nothing is done about this, I will take legal actions against the people behind the Blog (It is easy to find out by following the IP's of the computers or devised used when posting in the blog).
                    I have informed Coach Ashton (ACYS), through our Club Representative, of the existence of this blog and the racist comments made on it.
                    I hope that good sense takes charge and this situation gets to an end.
                    What are you going to do when talking-soccer tells you that one of the IP addresses that gets tracked from here leads to your son telling people to s--k his c--k? (Post #27)

Take legal action! We dare you. You are a bunch of hypocrites KUFC. Poinciana needs to wise up and dump you people before you destroy that club.

Comment

What are you going to do when talking-soccer tells you that one of the IP addresses that gets tracked from here leads to your son telling people to s--k his c--k? (Post #27)

Take legal action! We dare you. You are a bunch of hypocrites KUFC. Poinciana needs to wise up and dump you people before you destroy that club.
                      Ok? Make no sense. Stop hating. Aaaannnndddd

SUCK MY COCK

Comment

Just checked gotsoccer. Looks like they beat you 2-0 at Bazooka. So either you didn't play, or they shut your whole team (including YOU) down and beat you 2-0. What's your excuse for that?
                        That was the gold team. We not talking about them. And they didn't **** 93 down that's not possible. That's why you guys are maaaadddd lmaooooo

Comment

ACYS stands for A Crap Youth Soccer Club
                          They just mad cause they can't beat us and all they can do is suck pinga
                          Son un gringos putos que no saben jugar e
                          Foutbol porque son madre comen mi pinga gringos
                          Puto americanos
                          From, El Chicharo

Comment

ACYS stands for A Crap Youth Soccer Club
                            They just mad cause they can't beat us and all they can do is suck pinga
                            Son un gringos putos que no saben jugar e
                            Foutbol porque son madre comen mi pinga gringos
                            Puto americanos
                            From, El Chicharo
                            Hahahaha that's so true. El chicharo is also better then all if your players even from the gold team hahah
                            From, el Chico

Comment

LMFAO I swear you guys believe everything a post says like you were actually there.. Smh it's sad when the world comes to this.. They're not hypocrites, you're just mad because either your team lost to them or your team are about to face them soon, so unfortunately who ever started this post in the first place is obviously scared that you WILL lose to Kissimmee United, and last time I checked Latin's were always on top of Americans in soccer, don't be mad if your kid can't do anything against my nigglet Camilo or the rest of the squad~ That's why you see so many replies from our team, because you mess with one, you mess with the rest of the family.
                              -The Bangali Cech :*

Comment

I'm just a reader of this thread. Have no connection with either club or team. Never even heard of them since I'm not from whatever area they are from.

This thread is full of the usual grown adults that post like children. But I'm sure a few of the actual players joined in as well. What is funny is that it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between the two.

To the coach that posted. I was totally with you and actually admiring your position until you started in on the whole "I will get your IP Addresses and report you" crap. You were either trying to scare people through deceit or you don't realize that you will never get an ounce of information from TS. You started off by sounding like a grown adult taking a mature stance. But ended up sounding like a scorned adolescent looking for revenge.

Keep in mind that MAYBE 1% of the Florida soccer world visits this site. Anything said here has little affect on anything. You will waste your time trying to get IP addresses. The things said in this thread are NOTHING compared to the accusations and lies Ive seen posted here. The "moderators" to not moderate a dang thing. They certainly don't moderate legal, free speech. Just as Hispanic parents sit around and spew hate about Americans,some Americans sit around and spew hate about Hispanics. The worst defense against racists is to give them credibility by letting them know that you care about what they say. They WANT you to get mad. And you just appeased them. And you made them laugh because you tried to act like there is something you could do about it. There is NOTHING. You can do other than state your case and then ignore them.

As far as this country has come, and despite the fact that it is a haven from worse countries that people like yourself flock to, it isn't perfect. You may have been told fairy tales before you came here, or your parents. It's not Nirvana.

Stupid people are everywhere.

Tell your players not to post here. They make your team look bad. Tell your parents not to post here. They make your team look bad. Tell yourself not to post here unless you understand the laws of the country you live in because you made yourself look bad, although I think you had the best of intentions.

Just my opinion. Speaking of my opinion... This is just a side note.... My occasional experience with "Hispanic/immagrant teams is that South Americans have a different culture/passion/view of behavior in the sidelines from parents. Especially the passion. American parents certainly have their own problems no doubt. But you have to admit that Hispanic parents grew up with the game and with a different culture and different passion for it. Some dominatly immagrant teams could help themselves by assimilating to the country they chose to move to. Again, I fully admit that American parents take things to the extreme way too much. But there is no doubt that Hispanic teams have the craziest parents overall. Again, not saying that Americans are far behind.

You seem concerned about your image. Or your teams image. That's good. Threatening legal action isn't the path to that. The path is to say what you said in your opening and then stop. Take the high road rather than the "We are proud and will do it our way" approach. You will catch more flies with honey than you will with vinager.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X