Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Final four results are as expected, but surprised that TBU scored three goals against MJ, and that Boca barley squeaked out a 1-0 win against OCYS:

MUSC TSUNAMI 96/97 SELECT GIRLS (FL) 1 B5CBS CENTRAL BREVARD SOCCER B5CBS CYCLONES 96/97 (FL) 0

SUNRISE STING 96/97 (FL) 1 B1MAI MAITLAND 96/97 FLORIDA KRUSH BLACK (FL) 2

PALM BEACH MAGICJACKS 96/97 (FL) 6 C1TBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 96 (FL) 3

OCYS 96/97G PURPLE (FL) 0 BOCA UNITED 96/97F GOLD (FL) 1
    all these clubs are continuing to put out good girls, congrats to all teams that got this far, and good luck to the remaining teams.

Comment

How did this work out?
      WHERE WAS THIS GAME? I don't see Space Coast as a winner today!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1245048]
        Final four results are as expected, but surprised that TBU scored three goals against MJ, and that Boca barley squeaked out a 1-0 win against OCYS:

agreed - how did MJ give up 3? no surprise that TBU gave up 6 - they're defense is extremely week.
        TBU was overrated to begin with. They got lucky making final 4 last year and had no business being in R3PL. Lots of girls will be leaving after the dismal season they had this year.

Comment

They can mix with some of the TBU West girls and be even stronger then they were this year.

Comment

They can mix with some of the TBU West girls and be even stronger then they were this year.
            The Largo girls wont play for ER and the TBU wont play for RS. Nice try, though.

Comment

The Largo girls wont play for ER and the TBU wont play for RS. Nice try, though.
              How about a new coach then? I am sure TBU has a number of them to choose from.

Comment

They will be U18next year, the forgotten age group. Neither club will waste resources or a good coach on a team in their last year.

Comment

its the same club now????? and I dont believe TBU will regard any age group as a "forgotten" one

Comment

Keep dreaming - however you played against MJ has absolutely no bearing on the Sunrise game so just take a reality check. MJ plays against crap all year in nonsense leagues so they are not exactly any top teams measure of greatness. They only have a high ranking because they stack their team and participate in some zillion point tournaments. SC in no way has the experience or ability that Sunrise has. Sunrise plays in a high level league and participates in the top tier in major tournaments and is in every single game. You will find out how bad you really are on May 3.
                    What happen to the great sunrise who participates in top tier tournament. Krush was the better team.

Comment

What happen to the great sunrise who participates in top tier tournament. Krush was the better team.
                      the original comment was about Space Coast - Sunrise beat them 4-1. No one ever said Sunrise was better than Krush. That game should have been the State Cup final. Losing 2-1 is nothing to be ashamed of. Krush will kill MJ and then Boca United.

Comment

WHERE WAS THIS GAME? I don't see Space Coast as a winner today!
                        They won this weekend!! I saw it on UFC 234 in FOx

Comment

the original comment was about Space Coast - Sunrise beat them 4-1. No one ever said Sunrise was better than Krush. That game should have been the State Cup final. Losing 2-1 is nothing to be ashamed of. Krush will kill MJ and then Boca United.
                          Sunrise the number 1 team in Florida is out of final four!

Comment

Sunrise the number 1 team in Florida is out of final four!
                            I doubt this will be posted on the Sunrise website! Only the wins are posted, not the "should have won" games. I think everyone is begining to see through the smoke and mirrors at Sunrise. Let the crazy Sunrise parent revolt begin!

Comment

Any predictions for the final four?
                              Yep, make your predictions, get excited because next year, nobody really cares anymore. Whoopie, you won Girls U18 State Cup, big deal, there are teams listed that you have to look up because NOBODY has ever heard of them. Anybody spending a ton of time and money at this late date trying to be "seen" means you are unrealistic about your talent and should be looking at club soccer in college. Even the U18 players in Showcase tournaments in the Fall are probably a day late and a dollar short.

This should be a fun year for the players who have already been recruited and just want to stay in shape for college. Anything else makes players burn out by this point.

Comment

I doubt this will be posted on the Sunrise website! Only the wins are posted, not the "should have won" games. I think everyone is begining to see through the smoke and mirrors at Sunrise. Let the crazy Sunrise parent revolt begin!
                                I wonder who will be the coach next year....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X