• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rangers 3 Sunrise 1 final.
    How did that work out for you?

Comment

sunrise sucks. if they make finals, lutz will kill them.
      so WHO sucks?

Comment

Got a chance to watch Sunrise over the weekend and man are they a well coached talented team. Can't imagine any team in the USA beating them when they played like they did. From back to front, I didn't see anyone that couldn't start for my team and replace anyone, including my son. It wasn't the competition, they are the real deal.

Comment

Got a chance to watch Sunrise over the weekend and man are they a well coached talented team. Can't imagine any team in the USA beating them when they played like they did. From back to front, I didn't see anyone that couldn't start for my team and replace anyone, including my son. It wasn't the competition, they are the real deal.
          Why does Florida state cup allow out of state players? Take these boys off the team and then you will have a good game. These boys from out of state are phenoms. #6 and #4 Very talented.

Comment

Why does Florida state cup allow out of state players? Take these boys off the team and then you will have a good game. These boys from out of state are phenoms. #6 and #4 Very talented.
            Sunrise is very very good without these players. But as you can see from the early rounds, they are nothing special. When you add the players from out of state, they are unbeatable. Yet, like it or not they play by the rules. seems unethical to play state cup from different states, but it is what it is.

Comment

Sunrise is very very good without these players. But as you can see from the early rounds, they are nothing special. When you add the players from out of state, they are unbeatable. Yet, like it or not they play by the rules. seems unethical to play state cup from different states, but it is what it is.
              The DA teams would handle them easily.

Comment

The DA teams would handle them easily.
                not a chance

Comment

not a chance
                  DA would beat them for sure. Best players wouldn't stand out at all.

Comment

DA would beat them for sure. Best players wouldn't stand out at all.
                    Very ignorant post and shows your lack of knowledge. Which DA are you talking about.
                    Of course that the top tear DA would beat them but they would beat a lot of them. Every region of the DA Has strong teams an also very weak teams as well. Now, which best players could not play in DA or not stand out since you are so knowlegable.

Comment

Very ignorant post and shows your lack of knowledge. Which DA are you talking about.
                      Of course that the top tear DA would beat them but they would beat a lot of them. Every region of the DA Has strong teams an also very weak teams as well. Now, which best players could not play in DA or not stand out since you are so knowlegable.
                      Not the poster, but I would say all 5 DA's in Fl would handle them easily.

Comment

Not the poster, but I would say all 5 DA's in Fl would handle them easily.
                        Watched both games this weekend, sunrise played great soccer this weekend no doubt about it. Many of these players could easily play for any of the 5 DA teams in Florida. The question is why don't they?

Comment

Watched both games this weekend, sunrise played great soccer this weekend no doubt about it. Many of these players could easily play for any of the 5 DA teams in Florida. The question is why don't they?
                          Nobody said they didn't have a couple of good players. The point is the DA teams have 16-18 players just as good if not better. 3v 3 they might stand a chance, but full sided they don't. I saw 2-4 players on Sunrise that could possibly make the DA teams.

Comment

I think the guest players from out of state take something away from a Sunrise State Cup victory. If they could win with in-state players, I would be more impressed.

Comment

what do DAs offer them that they don't already have? Not much.

Training?
                              Competition?
                              Exposure?

The U17 National Coach came to their game Saturday to see them play.

and what they are able to do is play high school which they enjoy.

The core group has been together many years and they are proving that they can make their dreams come true.

Comment

what do DAs offer them that they don't already have? Not much.

Training?
                                Competition?
                                Exposure?

The U17 National Coach came to their game Saturday to see them play.

and what they are able to do is play high school which they enjoy.

The core group has been together many years and they are proving that they can make their dreams come true.
                                Seriously, you should save the out of towners for other tournaments and keep it fair for Florida State Cup. You know the out of state rule by FYSA was not intended for this purpose. They are a good team but not so much liked because of this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X