This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A good daddy coach props up all the players, I'm sorry but I have coached a long time and you are a coward for stepping away, but obviously you must have sucked and the parents could not take paying 1100 dollars and having your lame ass on the sideline. Why would MB dad be any different? Do you think his kid got an unfair advantage? There are many MB dads out there. You are just too ignorant to admitted. Keep paying those English morons, they are laughing all the way to the bank!!!! Don't go to Miami, daddy coaches there will hand you a new one:)
    Just a plain weird, incoherent reply. Sure, your right, Daddy coaches are great.

Comment

Another soccer philosopher. One question: Why does winning come before development? Please explain me your criteria. Do college/professional coaches recruit players who have 5 state cups, and multiple tournaments under their belt? Are players frequently asked how many region cups they won from 10-12? Coaches look for talent and most of the groups you mentioned play kick ball and are definitely not technical. YOU KNOW IT!
      That's a lot of talk coming from someone that is about to kick out 4-5 kids from their team. If development was that important to you then you would've developed these kids. You want to make room for those kids that you are hoping will join you. At least have the decency to man up about it.

Comment

A good daddy coach props up all the players, I'm sorry but I have coached a long time and you are a coward for stepping away, but obviously you must have sucked and the parents could not take paying 1100 dollars and having your lame ass on the sideline. Why would MB dad be any different? Do you think his kid got an unfair advantage? There are many MB dads out there. You are just too ignorant to admitted. Keep paying those English morons, they are laughing all the way to the bank!!!! Don't go to Miami, daddy coaches there will hand you a new one:)
        Ok, which of the S. Florida SC final four were coached by daddy coaches?

I thought so.......

STFU

Comment

That's a lot of talk coming from someone that is about to kick out 4-5 kids from their team. If development was that important to you then you would've developed these kids. You want to make room for those kids that you are hoping will join you. At least have the decency to man up about it.
          My friend, I have nothing to do with WP. I just commented because ignorant people must be educated.

Comment

Its funny that everyone keeps talking about Daddy Coaches, and how bad they are!? Many Daddy Coaches can be great coaches, but just not coaching their own kids on a team with 15 other kids. It hardly ever works out, and problems go from the family dynamics all the way to the team dynamics! Please, you are not able to see it, but we do……coach if you have the passion and are qualified, but do not coach your kid's team!

Comment

During the season, did any parents really speak up constructively? Or did some just kiss up to whomever seemed politically correct to kiss up to??? Also, Most kids start in rec and then move up to Travel at different times and under different circumstances. Remember that next time you judge a kid because they came from rec. your child came from rec at some punt as well.

Comment

Its funny that everyone keeps talking about Daddy Coaches, and how bad they are!? Many Daddy Coaches can be great coaches, but just not coaching their own kids on a team with 15 other kids. It hardly ever works out, and problems go from the family dynamics all the way to the team dynamics! Please, you are not able to see it, but we do……coach if you have the passion and are qualified, but do not coach your kid's team!
                If they are not coaching their own child, then they are not daddy coaches. Try to keep up.

Comment

Clubs that pay trainers nothing or next to nothing like Celtic are forced to use unqualified daddy coaches.

Comment

My child plays on a competitive team (made it to the round of 8 in SC) with a coach who has a child on the team. Fantastic coach, knows the game, and is licensed. There are good ones out there, maybe few and far between.

Comment

WPU Miramar where are your coaches list?

Comment

My child plays on a competitive team (made it to the round of 8 in SC) with a coach who has a child on the team. Fantastic coach, knows the game, and is licensed. There are good ones out there, maybe few and far between.
                        A good soccer dad/mom coach only has so much time to "volunteer" so if truly a good coach and player for team, why not spend the time with own child's team. It's hard to find good quality, dedicated coaches. A coach with a child often puts more hard work and ethics into the team making sure things are overly fair and the team is developing.

Comment

you are ONE parent from the team and I am positive that there are parents of players on that team that do not feel like you. coaches should not coach their own kid on his team.

Comment

A good soccer dad/mom coach only has so much time to "volunteer" so if truly a good coach and player for team, why not spend the time with own child's team. It's hard to find good quality, dedicated coaches. A coach with a child often puts more hard work and ethics into the team making sure things are overly fair and the team is developing.
                            perfectly fine for Rec.

Comment

Our coach is a full time coach, a true professional and totally dedicated to the kids. Like I said, few and far between.

Comment

Our coach is a full time coach, a true professional and totally dedicated to the kids. Like I said, few and far between.
                                Our soccer coach is also a "daddy coach". He too is professional and dedicated. When his kid plays well he stays in and when not he has no issues pulling him out of the game. I have more issues with parents that kiss up to the coach. Thinking thats gonna get their kid more playing time or securing their position on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X