Hobe sound U15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like the players are just being a reflection of their parents. Normal. The kids are learning from their parents. You can't change them but you can teach your child good sportsmanship by your actions. Don't get pulled into the bad behavior. Stay strong and positive and let the others drown in hatred.

Comment

The players are just reflecting what they have been taught from their parents. Don't get caught up in their negativity. Use it as a teachable moment. How to be a good person by doing what is right in the face of adversity. Always take the high road. Say hello even if you are ignored don't let it bring you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It sounds like the players are just being a reflection of their parents. Normal. The kids are learning from their parents. You can't change them but you can teach your child good sportsmanship by your actions. Don't get pulled into the bad behavior. Stay strong and positive and let the others drown in hatred.
        Oh my daughter thinks it's funny. She said to me I like that they point and talk secretly while walking past me. I think it's childish.

Comment

Oh my daughter thinks it's funny. She said to me I like that they point and talk secretly while walking past me. I think it's childish.
          What's sad is these girls probably are doing this, BUT the parents do the same dang thing. They will walk passed other parents on same team and former players and not say a word. VERY SAD!

Comment

Ha Ha

We have the last laugh...
            Hobe Sound accepted into State Cup!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1157564]We have the last laugh...
              Hobe Sound accepted into State Cup

All that means is FYSA cashed the check. Apply, pay the fee and you're in. Nothing more ...nothing less.

Comment

Better than Mako with best player in state and two great coachs Peter and CS

Comment

Better than Mako with best player in state and two great coachs Peter and CS
                  Just heard Peter resigned from president of Mako. Good news for Mako. Now if he and CS skip town together it would be even better.

Comment

Maybe they will runaway and get married

Comment

Maybe they will runaway and get married
                      This would be one great Christmas wish come true! !

Comment

Is Mako's new DOC a former head girls' coach at South Fork?

Comment

This would be one great Christmas wish come true! !
                          My wish has already come true. A great group of players with a great coach who knows how to bring the best out of them. Thank you God!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1157961]
                            We have the last laugh...
                            Hobe Sound accepted into State Cup

All that means is FYSA cashed the check. Apply, pay the fee and you're in. Nothing more ...nothing less.
                            At least they have a team to go to State Cup. Either a troll or a Mako parent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1158898]

At least they have a team to go to State Cup. Either a troll or a Mako parent.
                              Mako is DONE!! Stick a fork in them.
                              Bye bye Mako. We will send you pictures from State Cup.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1158908]

Mako is DONE!! Stick a fork in them.
                                Bye bye Mako. We will send you pictures from State Cup.
                                To make it worse, FC Florida and PSL are talking. Mako has several players ready to jump ship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X