• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobe Sound much better team than Mako would beat them easy

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hobe Sound much better team than Mako would beat them easy
      I don't know about that. The PSL talent split pretty evenly between these teams. Hobe Sound filled in with some Jupiter players. Mako had a strong base to build on. It would be a very good game to watch.

Comment

I don't know about that. The PSL talent split pretty evenly between these teams. Hobe Sound filled in with some Jupiter players. Mako had a strong base to build on. It would be a very good game to watch.
        "A very good game to watch?"

Maybe if your granddaughter is playing on either team?
        Lets get real! These are 2 lesser competitive teams.

Comment

Mako lost strong base to Hobe Sound have bad girls teams Hobe Sound has better teams

Comment

any updates on the "dream team?"

Comment

any updates on the "dream team?"

Troll ....must be a Port St. Lousy parent.

These are kids ... and girls at that ...go back under the rock you came from.

PSL ....the poor New Yorker's Boca Raton...probably a Jets fan to boot.

Comment

No need to get nasty here. No one from the Hobe Sound team ever thought or called this team a dream team. That was from outside to stir up trouble. Once again these are just some dedicated, hard working girls who are happy to be learning the game from a quality coach. End of story.

Comment

Are the Mako u15 girls winning without girls that went to Hobe Sound

Comment

All of the girls are going through challenges. Unfortunately, they were let down by the Club who would not address the issues at hand. It's fun to see that all of them are doing well on their high school teams, and that's exciting. Everyone has to do what is right for their own family. The core group of girls at Mako could still succeed if they solved the problems that tore the team apart. You have to value your players, all of them. You have to value your bench. You have to value the injured. And you have to be able to trust your coach. For the girl's sake, I hope lessons have been learned.

Comment

All of the girls are going through challenges. Unfortunately, they were let down by the Club who would not address the issues at hand. It's fun to see that all of them are doing well on their high school teams, and that's exciting. Everyone has to do what is right for their own family. The core group of girls at Mako could still succeed if they solved the problems that tore the team apart. You have to value your players, all of them. You have to value your bench. You have to value the injured. And you have to be able to trust your coach. For the girl's sake, I hope lessons have been learned.
                      What tore the team apart?

Comment

Yes the girls who left from Mako's learned a life lesson, you don't have to stand around and be abused by your coach. You don't have to worry if you make a mistake on the field the coach isn't talking **** behind your back on the sideline for the other girls to hear. Ops sorry CS I gave out your secret. For those that stayed you know which bitches you are. Ops sorry baseball Dad I just called your daughter a bitch.

Comment

Are the Mako u15 girls winning without girls that went to Hobe Sound
                          No you Moran just look it up on FSPL they only won 1 game. The sad part is the HS parents think it because the best players left. WRONG those players that left were good and had some impact on this year. The remaining players were very good as well. So that only leaves 1 option. THat's right everyone guessed it poor coaching once again. Sorry CS.

Comment

No you Moran just look it up on FSPL they only won 1 game. The sad part is the HS parents think it because the best players left. WRONG those players that left were good and had some impact on this year. The remaining players were very good as well. So that only leaves 1 option. THat's right everyone guessed it poor coaching once again. Sorry CS.
                            They have an advantage that HS doesn't have...PD on the sidelines too!!!
                            GO MAKO!!!

Comment

Yes the girls who left from Mako's learned a life lesson, you don't have to stand around and be abused by your coach. You don't have to worry if you make a mistake on the field the coach isn't talking **** behind your back on the sideline for the other girls to hear. Ops sorry CS I gave out your secret. For those that stayed you know which bitches you are. Ops sorry baseball Dad I just called your daughter a bitch.
                              You better hope baseball dad doesn't find out who you are...
                              Big guy=big problems for you.

Comment

You better hope baseball dad doesn't find out who you are...
                                Big guy=big problems for you.
                                Just another Idol threat here on TS. I'm in law enforcement I think I will be fine Secondly you have to call a spade a spade. He was the center of the **** he was the one that stirred the ****. Today those girls are divided between themselves and they think they can talk **** about the players that left. When they play against each other at High School they don't even say hi and they try a little extra hard to play more physical against there old team players. CS won't even look them in the face. Class act all of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X