• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is what the new DOC, TP has stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is what the new DOC, TP has stated.
      Wow that leaves U14 girls looking for a home I guess, wonder if the HS parents know this.

Comment

Wow that leaves U14 girls looking for a home I guess, wonder if the HS parents know this.
        I'm confused? Did you expect that BP would just come to FC and assure every player on his current HS team a spot on his new FC team?
        Does that make any sense to anybody?

Comment

I'm confused? Did you expect that BP would just come to FC and assure every player on his current HS team a spot on his new FC team?
          Im not sure if it makes sense, but I can see it happening.

Comment

Why doesn't it make sense

Comment

Come to PSL!!!!

Comment

Celtic FC wants to set up a scrimmage!
                They can show you the value of the boot & scoot.

Comment

Come to PSL!!!!
                  Why? I thought those girls from HS left there in the first place. What does PSL have to offer rising U16's or rising U15's

Comment

Celtic FC. We have the best trainers. We have best scrimmage. Come to tryouts.

Comment

I work for Celtic FC, the best club, with the best trainers.
                      Working on my session for tonight.
                      Repeat after me, boot & scoot, boot & scoot!!!

Comment

What about Jupiter, FC, or Team Boca
                        Jupiter shouldn't even be listed with FC or Team Boca. We were supposed to play Jupiter 15's in TCSL but they pulled out. Said not enough players but probably just tired of losing.

Comment

Jupiter shouldn't even be listed with FC or Team Boca. We were supposed to play Jupiter 15's in TCSL but they pulled out. Said not enough players but probably just tired of losing.
                          I agree! Jupiter will not have a team. If they do, it will be a patchwork.
                          FC has a very good team, PSL will have a very good team. Both of these clubs would benefit from the players being added to the rosters.

Comment

The girls have played with FC Florida girls in the past and know most of them. Would be most logical fit to have the r15 girls head there.

FC has a very good team, PSL will have a very good team. Both of these clubs would benefit from the players being added to the rosters.

Comment

FC doesn't have a rising U16 tean neither does PSL.

Comment

The girls have played with FC Florida girls in the past and know most of them. Would be most logical fit to have the r15 girls head there.
                                That makes sense but are the rising U16 going to do then, will they have enough players to field a team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X