is this a threat..you make me laugh..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      is this a threat..you make me laugh..
      Keep laughing. We know who you are.

Comment

Keep laughing. We know who you are.
        see you in Auburndale next weekend...oh thats right you wont be there...lol..HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..HA HA HA HA..

Comment

see you in Auburndale next weekend...oh thats right you wont be there...lol..HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..HA HA HA HA..
          You won't either. Your to busy cruising talking soccer. Nice life buddy boy. Remember we know you.

Comment

You won't either. Your to busy cruising talking soccer. Nice life buddy boy. Remember we know you.
            Yeah just like you knew you were going to win SC....... Not!!!!!!!!

Comment

yea i know..your just upset your job of holding the umbrella for cr and being the team water boy is over..if ya come out next weekend you can watch a real team play soccer..bring cr with ya,,maybe you two slackers can learn something..

Comment

yea i know..your just upset your job of holding the umbrella for cr and being the team water boy is over..if ya come out next weekend you can watch a real team play soccer..bring cr with ya,,maybe you two slackers can learn something..
                We know thats not TBU.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  classic.

Comment

classic.
                    Classically lame.

Comment

yea i know..your just upset your job of holding the umbrella for cr and being the team water boy is over..if ya come out next weekend yas tou can waitty showedch a real team plGood by sccer..bring cr with ya,,maybe you two slackers can learn something..
                      Everyone is thrilled that we no longer will be reading about your insults in the future. Go on with your pathetic little life little man. Our sons have played great soccer and It showed these past 3 yrs. Goodbye scuba.

Comment

Everyone is thrilled that we no longer will be reading about your insults in the future. Go on with your pathetic little life little man. Our sons have played great soccer and It showed these past 3 yrs. Goodbye scuba.
                        I think he meant scumbag.

Comment

I know I'm a "little" late, but I just wanted to say that my Son, my parents, my husband and I all loved him being on this team. It sucked how it ended and no matter who's fault that it is, it's sad that the boys are the ones that felt the brunt of how everything ended! I can't believe that someone actually brought up the subject that the boys should have known about the red card! Wow! Someone is grasping at straws with that.

Comment

how many players from this particular team are playing college soccer?,I heard a few days ago that the majority of them are indeed playing college soccer, this was a great team
                            WFF will never have a team like this again.

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X