This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The players in JAX area are fortunate to be surrounded by great soccer. No need for players to ever drive 2 to 3 hours to ipractice in Orlanfo!
    "...to ipractice in Orlanfo!"

Hmm...players in JAX must also be surrounded by neanderthals.

Comment

question

[What has fc united ever done / won? Professionals at what? If cashing checks was a sport, they would hold the title. Pda only wanted their facilities. Get a clue.

QUOTE=Unregistered;985421]The players in JAX area are fortunate to be surrounded by great soccer. PDA-Florida in Palm Coast could be another great option. Love the professional coaching staff of FC United/PDA. No need for players to ever drive 2 to 3 hours to ipractice in Orlanfo![/QUOTE]

Comment

[What has fc united ever done / won? Professionals at what? If cashing checks was a sport, they would hold the title. Pda only wanted their facilities. Get a clue.

QUOTE=Unregistered;985421]The players in JAX area are fortunate to be surrounded by great soccer. PDA-Florida in Palm Coast could be another great option. Love the professional coaching staff of FC United/PDA. No need for players to ever drive 2 to 3 hours to ipractice in Orlanfo!
        [/QUOTE]

This is going to be a fun one to watch. The little guys have everyone spinning. I didn't see this one coming, but will be very interesting to watch something different. However it is youth soccer so I am not going to hold my breath. At least it appears to be a new kind of crazy!

Comment

PDA in New Jersey is a long, long way from Florida. PDA in Palm Coast is a marketing gimmick.
          .....as opposed to the Creeks partnership with FKK? Not sure what advantages the Creeks club will gain from thier partnership that will be worth what they have to pay versus the Palm Coast/St Augustine/Ormond Beach/Daytona partnership with PDA. I believe that it all remains to be seen, but I don't see how you can believe in one but not the other....

Comment

Wow all this and where only 3 hours apart. Can't wait to drive for all the benefits. You forgot we get to pay a portion of HM salary you could not afford yourself and it makes HM look like he has a bigger club. Did I miss anything??
            Everything. You are an idiot. Everything is about you.

Comment

What are the benefits for the rec program?
              From where is coming the money to pay for this?
              Creeks rec $140.00
              JFC rec $110.00
              Clay rec $110.00
              PVA and JYS I could not find the rec fees, if you know how much is rec on PVA or JYS then post.

Why Creeks rec fees were increase to $140.00?

Comment

Why Creeks rec fees were increase to $140.00?
                Well, SOMEBODY'S got to pay for baby huey, don't they?

Comment

Stupid ball

Just one more talking point - minor though it is. Everyone is talking about higher uniforms and fees. How about under Premier at Creeks it says you are forced to buy a $20.00 ball as part of registration and you have to bring that ball with you to every practice. Seriously????? Older premier players wouldn't be caught dead with a $20.00 ball. At least some other clubs make you buy a quality ball. Can't buy a decent ball for that price even if it is at a discount. I would rather hand over the $$$ and let my son bring his own ball to practice.

Comment

As a Creeks parent I am willing to give this thing a chance. There are always rumors and supposition about every new coach, director, board member or whatever. No one knows the true story and most of the info is probably coming from individuals who are disgruntled for some reason. If handled properly, this could be a step in the right direction for our club. No need to bash if you don't play here.

Comment

thats hysterical

great soccer in jax?

where?
                      Yeah, Jax area soccer is so bad we will probably have at least 3 of the girls SC winners at u13,14 and 17. Poor us!

Comment

As a Creeks parent I am willing to give this thing a chance. There are always rumors and supposition about every new coach, director, board member or whatever. No one knows the true story and most of the info is probably coming from individuals who are disgruntled for some reason. If handled properly, this could be a step in the right direction for our club. No need to bash if you don't play here.
                        Speak for yourself a lot of us that play for creeks do not have money to burn, especially for a guy that has been fired from a club and that lives three hours away. Please explain to us what exactly he will be doing for $30,000 a year. When most of our coaches wont make that in 3 or 4 years coaching some of our teams.

Comment

moving kid to Creeks

Speak for yourself a lot of us that play for creeks do not have money to burn, especially for a guy that has been fired from a club and that lives three hours away. Please explain to us what exactly he will be doing for $30,000 a year. When most of our coaches wont make that in 3 or 4 years coaching some of our teams.
                          As a perent of a kid moving to Creeks, I do not have money to burn either. But if I have to pay the same at every club and less then JFC, I want to get good coaching and a club that is trying to get better.
                          Have you checked the price of being on a JFC Elite Team, or a Next Gen Team at JYSC. Price is pretty much the same as Clay, Ponte Vedra and Westside.

Comment

•Use of best practices for tryouts from both clubs
                            •Cross training between the two clubs at the coaching, team, and player levels
                            •Competitive preseason scrimmages between clubs
                            •Analyzing of current league environment and opportunity to play in more competitive leagues
                            •Opportunity to gain from major corporate sponsorships by leveraging the numbers from both clubs
                            •Create player exposure through ID2 programs, College ID camps and Showcase tournaments
                            •Develop a joint college-recruiting program for college bound players. We will prepare players regardless if they will play in college (for example, test prep classes)
                            •Opportunity to fill in player gaps for teams, where necessary (example, currently don’t have players to complete U16 teams for boys and girls)
                            Cross training, scrimmages, filling in gaps to make a team-Not benefits if my child has to ever drive 2-3 hours. This is Krazy!

Comment

As a perent of a kid moving to Creeks, I do not have money to burn either. But if I have to pay the same at every club and less then JFC, I want to get good coaching and a club that is trying to get better.
                              Have you checked the price of being on a JFC Elite Team, or a Next Gen Team at JYSC. Price is pretty much the same as Clay, Ponte Vedra and Westside.
                              Fools and their money will soon part. Parents need to take back their clubs. Why would a parent want to pay these large fees to kick around a ball of air. In the long run who benefits from these so call soccer experts? By the time most of the players are 17 or 18 the fun of the game has been taken away with all of the travel and chasing for a plastic trophy.

Comment

Yeah, Jax area soccer is so bad we will probably have at least 3 of the girls SC winners at u13,14 and 17. Poor us!
                                Last time I checked, there was girls' soccer and...BOYS' soccer.

Comment

Working...
                                X