Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they will not. ECNL is adding no one from Florida at this time.
    There has been NO official word from ECNL on addition,etc... As much as you don't want expansion because it will expose the horrible teams at OCYS, it's going to happen eventually. Enjoy your 4 subsidized bus rides as long as you can as that will be coming to an end soon.

Comment

There has been NO official word from ECNL on addition,etc... As much as you don't want expansion because it will expose the horrible teams at OCYS, it's going to happen eventually. Enjoy your 4 subsidized bus rides as long as you can as that will be coming to an end soon.
      Dude, its April 20th. Far past the time that ECNL has announced additions of new clubs in the past. Tryouts for next season at WFF are May 5-9. 15 days from now. Its game over for this year. Maybe next year and I am not even sure of that. NOTHING in Florida this year.

Comment

Dude, its April 20th. Far past the time that ECNL has announced additions of new clubs in the past. Tryouts for next season at WFF are May 5-9. 15 days from now. Its game over for this year. Maybe next year and I am not even sure of that. NOTHING in Florida this year.
        Funny, OCYS hasn't announced anything specific for ECNL tryouts. Think they have been cautioned or put on probation? Seems odd since they are usually so quick to announce stuff only to have to retract And correct later LMAO.

Comment

Funny, OCYS hasn't announced anything specific for ECNL tryouts. Think they have been cautioned or put on probation? Seems odd since they are usually so quick to announce stuff only to have to retract And correct later LMAO.
          We are still playing in a league, but you would not know what that is like.

Comment

Doubt Orlando City is going anywhere. The ECNL uses their facility for their Dec showcase.

Comment

Dear "Dude",

ECNL adds teams on a rolling basis now. There are no more February/March announcements as in year's past. I will say that "North Florida" will be getting the next ECNL invitation. Should be announced at anytime.

Comment

Dear "Dude",

ECNL adds teams on a rolling basis now. There are no more February/March announcements as in year's past. I will say that "North Florida" will be getting the next ECNL invitation. Should be announced at anytime.
                Dude..Rolling basis means nothing. Season starts in September and tryouts in May. You will not see additions after april unless its for participation the following year. My bet for the next invitation is Portland Oregon and dont know about this year. Why would I be right Ive been right about everything else. Yeah Im not right.

Comment

Doubt Orlando City is going anywhere. The ECNL uses their facility for their Dec showcase.
                  News Flash. That event was hosted at Seminole before ECNL even considered adding Florida teams to ECNL. It has nothing to do with OC being an ECNL team. If for some reason ECNL sees that OC is not fit for remaining in the league and OC retaliates with refusing to host the tournament, there are a hundred other places and clubs in Florida who could host it. ECNL does all the work that weekend. Good thing. If they relied on OC to do everything, it could be a disaster.

Comment

Denial is the first step towards eventual acceptance. Why don't you just let the numbers do the talking so you won't have to back peddle so much. Oh, and those numbers are 8,097. That would be the attendance at the first Houston Dash game. You know, the women's league nobody cares about. They actually had to expand the seating capacity of the stadium to meet demand for ticket sales.
                    Great, and then their second game get to play in Boston in front of 2,000, in a league that no one cares about.

Comment

News Flash. That event was hosted at Seminole before ECNL even considered adding Florida teams to ECNL. It has nothing to do with OC being an ECNL team. If for some reason ECNL sees that OC is not fit for remaining in the league and OC retaliates with refusing to host the tournament, there are a hundred other places and clubs in Florida who could host it. ECNL does all the work that weekend. Good thing. If they relied on OC to do everything, it could be a disaster.
                      You have no idea what you are talking about. The club, along with ECNL officials work hand in hand. Please don't speak about nothing you know nothing about. It makes you look foolish.

Comment

No Florida teams getting added to ECNL this year. You can bet on that.

2 teams from Pacific Northwest will be added

Comment

This is likely very accurate and this is what I have heard as well.

Comment

Of course this is accurate. The only people who will say otherwise are those from FKK. Why would they say that - to try and keep the girls that are currently there to stay there.

Comment

Of course this is accurate. The only people who will say otherwise are those from FKK. Why would they say that - to try and keep the girls that are currently there to stay there.
                              I'm from FKK- and I don't know anyone at FKK who expects to be named as an ECNL member this year. The only speculation I've read is from FKK affiliates in Jacksonville.

I was also with CFK when the club applied in 2011, and was not approved by ECNL. If FKK Orlando, FKK Creeks and another Jax area club have applied for affiliation, I'd be amazed if it was granted this year. But next year could be different. That's just how the process works- but I'm sure you weren't aware of that, since OCYS has never applied or been awarded ECNL- you only "acquired it".

as to "keeping players"- seems to me OCYS had quite a mass exodus last year. And this year wasn't very successful by any real measure. Maybe you should be the folks who are nervous about keeping players.

Comment

Dude..Rolling basis means nothing. Season starts in September and tryouts in May. You will not see additions after april unless its for participation the following year. My bet for the next invitation is Portland Oregon and dont know about this year. Why would I be right Ive been right about everything else. Yeah Im not right.
                                According to SKN of ECNL, you are not right!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X