Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Palm Beach both Boca United and Team Boca have 7 teams from club going through to 16
    That's great for Palm Beach County, way to represent. But the question posed was how many other clubs have 75% (6 of 8) of their teams entered into SC make it through to the round of 16. FC is small club especially compared to the Boca clubs which are massive in comparison. So the point being put forward is FC does a lot with relatively few players. The club is not perfect, but they seem to be doing some things quite well. That's all.

Comment

EXACTLY!!!
      This is all from the haters out there. EVERY club on the Treasure Coast wishes they could compete like FC. Jupiter and Mako are 10x as big and can't touch FC!!!
      Maybe TP should come to those clubs and show them how to run a real club!!!
      yeah right keep drinking the irishman kool aid.

Comment

So what is all the fuss about FC getting rid of FF from Massive?
        more drama , now the parents have to take the kids to different coach for the remain of the season.massive did a decent job my only problem was the kids never knew who was going to coach at a game/practice.

Comment

Anyone know what happened here?
          TM probably got his panties in a bunch again. The teams seem to be stronger under FF.

Comment

TM probably got his panties in a bunch again. The teams seem to be stronger under FF.
            Not sure which teams you are talking about ........FF coached the younger ages........also his u13 North team is not the SC team, this is AP's team with 3 of the north players added to his south team.

Comment

Not sure which teams you are talking about ........FF coached the younger ages........also his u13 North team is not the SC team, this is AP's team with 3 of the north players added to his south team.
              FF is trying to get all the younger ages to leave FC and join him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                more drama , now the parents have to take the kids to different coach for the remain of the season.massive did a decent job my only problem was the kids never knew who was going to coach at a game/practice.
                NEVER did understand why a parent would have a kid play for a "club" that doesn't have its own facilities and doesn't have a set coach/trainer for a team!!!!

Comment

NEVER did understand why a parent would have a kid play for a "club" that doesn't have its own facilities and doesn't have a set coach/trainer for a team!!!!
                  That's ok. You probably also don't understand why FC Florida keeps beating your son's team.

Comment

[QUOTEfrom=Unregistered;1229994]That's ok. You probably also don't understand why FC Florida keeps beating your son's team.[/QUOTE]

That had nothing to do with statement. Go back to drinking TP's kool aid you loser.
                    FF is from Massive soccer and spilt from FC, like your wife did to you.

Comment

[QUOTEfrom=Unregistered;1229994]That's ok. You probably also don't understand why FC Florida keeps beating your son's team.
                      That had nothing to do with statement. Go back to drinking TP's kool aid you loser.
                      FF is from Massive soccer and spilt from FC, like your wife did to you.[/QUOTE]

OK we get it already you feel the FC DOC has wronged you and your kid. That's bound to happen when you have 100s of families each looking (rightfully) out for their own kid's interests and you have a DOC who is (rightfully) looking out for the interests of the teams, club, and families as a whole. Sometimes those competing interests are going to conflict, there's no getting around that. Best thing to do is move on. But it's how you do it. You can do it with class and be happy to be out of the club or you can do it the way you've chosen to do. It's pretty clear to all who the problem in the "drama" was and is.

Comment

Wrong again Mr. Prophet!!!
                        My daughter plays for a team ranked #4 in the state. Yes, every club has drama, heck, I have a daughter which means drama in the house. What FC is doing works. I cannot deny that. What i can say is FF and Massive is a joke!!!

Comment

Wrong again Mr. Prophet!!!
                          My daughter plays for a team ranked #4 in the state. Yes, every club has drama, heck, I have a daughter which means drama in the house. What FC is doing works. I cannot deny that. What i can say is FF and Massive is a joke!!!
                          Let me guess, your daughter sits on the bench. If they are a joke how is the team #4?

Comment

Let me guess, your daughter sits on the bench. If they are a joke how is the team #4?
                            Your reading ability is a joke. Read my post again. We are #4 in the state. Massive Soccer is a joke, not our team. Put your glasses on or learn how to read!!

Comment

Your reading ability is a joke. Read my post again. We are #4 in the state. Massive Soccer is a joke, not our team. Put your glasses on or learn how to read!!
                              I read correctly.

Comment

Wrong again- U17 didn't play in first round, so the second round was actually their first time playing, and they came in last in their bracket with only 1 point
                                EVERY year they talk about this U17 boys team at FC Florida as the team to beat in SC and EVERY year since u14 they come up short!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X