Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya but there are teams who nobody knows of and then there's teams like TBU who is the favorite.
    Why is TBU the favorite? There are 2 teams still alive that have beaten them this year. TBU is no favorite, only one of 16.

Comment

Ya but there are teams who nobody knows of and then there's teams like TBU who is the favorite.
      By "nobody knows of" you do mean they don't come on TS and brag about how wonderful they are and how they are going to win this and etc.? Then yes there are quite a few teams left that "nobody knows" and there are teams the "everybody knows" since their parents/coaches/maybe players are on here constantly.

Comment

Alright then.... Who do you predict to win???

Comment

Alright then.... Who do you predict to win???
          Celtic

Comment

Lol....

Comment

So who's the favorite..?

Comment

So who's the favorite..?
                No TBU noise after they lost to Clearwater last Thursday. What is the excuse now?

Comment

No TBU noise after they lost to Clearwater last Thursday. What is the excuse now?
                  It's called a Dallas hangover , don't worry after we stomp purple we will sent you back to Ronald McDonald crying

Comment

It's called a Dallas hangover , don't worry after we stomp purple we will sent you back to Ronald McDonald crying
                    Hangover? Is that all u got? I heard Clearwater had quite a few starters not playing and you still lost to them. I thought you would at least blame playing on the crappiest fields in several counties. No wonder you went after largo!

You lost to OCYS as well. Don't think that is going to be an easy out!

Why is it so hard for you people to admit losing to a good team? All the games you have played vs Clearwater have been close.

Comment

Hangover? Is that all u got? I heard Clearwater had quite a few starters not playing and you still lost to them. I thought you would at least blame playing on the crappiest fields in several counties. No wonder you went after largo!

Why is it so hard for you people to admit losing to a good team? All the games you have played vs Clearwater have been close.
                      No offense to Clearwater, who I think is decent. However I can't believe you beat TBU again. I consider them to be 2 goals better. So either Clearwater had their number or TBU is overrated. U-13 soccer go figure.

Comment

Final 4 predictions? Any upsets?

Comment

TBU missing players as well, but no excuses. Dallas hangover or not a loss is a loss. Congrats to CLW from what I here you were clearly the better team that night. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Yes CLWR ability to play kick ball was on great display. There players dirty tactics was also very impressive to watch.

Comment

Acys for the gold

Comment

Acys for the gold
                                2nd that - ACYS will surprise everyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X