Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That ref should have been arrested for ruining the game. He got what he deserved. Cape Coral was wrongly kicked out of state cup.
    You are an absolute moron!

Comment

The referee was horrible. He needs to be arrested.

Comment

Alot of ugly and rude parents this weekend in Gainsville . Fighting , yelling at the refs , getting kick out and costing your team the game ( ref called game with 20 min. lefted ) . Top 3
        1. Cape Coral Parents
        2. Largo Untied Fathers
        3. Sunrise Parents

How do you parents feel about your actions ?
        I should've shoved that Gopro up that Largo's Dad's ass

Comment

sunrise, san calos, Rangers, miramar

miramar and sunrise in finals

Comment

Wait cc

That ref should have been arrested for ruining the game. He got what he deserved. Cape Coral was wrongly kicked out of state cup.
            Wait a moment. Are you actually saying a ref deserved to be attacked and have objects thrown at him. Are you a player or a parent...I hope neither because that kind of attitude and thought process is simple scary. If a ref is bad, and we all know they are out there, physical violence is NOT how it is addressed. To teach or condone that type if behavior is disgusting. What do you hope to accomplish by that? The calls don't get changed, you don't get to change what happened. That type of behavior is so wrong on so many levels. If what is being dsi is what happened whoever the player was that attacked the ref has now just destroyed any chance of playing soccer for school or sanctioned leagues again. Was it worth that price? Also where was the coach in all this? Accountability is needed. Sure we all have had bad refs and yes they can cost you the game but to attack someone- there is NO EXCUSE for that behavior. True champions know how to win and loose with respect. To act out with violence just cost a player their ability to play. People need to learn how to wal away to come back and play another day. Parents need to get it together and remember they are there to support their children and ALL children playing the game. At the end of the day you should be able to look back on your behavior and be proud of how you handled the situations that arise, not be ashamed. Please someone tell me this is a wake up call to everyone out there who acts inappropriatly!

Comment

You must be a cape parent or player

This is typical of this team, not the first time they have been banned for fighting. They are well known for their behavior, they love to fight. Only a moron would condone their behavior. Fine them and ban them for good, they don't know how to act. The ref should press charges!

Comment

Wait a moment. Are you actually saying a ref deserved to be attacked and have objects thrown at him. Are you a player or a parent...I hope neither because that kind of attitude and thought process is simple scary. If a ref is bad, and we all know they are out there, physical violence is NOT how it is addressed. To teach or condone that type if behavior is disgusting. What do you hope to accomplish by that? The calls don't get changed, you don't get to change what happened. That type of behavior is so wrong on so many levels. If what is being dsi is what happened whoever the player was that attacked the ref has now just destroyed any chance of playing soccer for school or sanctioned leagues again. Was it worth that price? Also where was the coach in all this? Accountability is needed. Sure we all have had bad refs and yes they can cost you the game but to attack someone- there is NO EXCUSE for that behavior. True champions know how to win and loose with respect. To act out with violence just cost a player their ability to play. People need to learn how to wal away to come back and play another day. Parents need to get it together and remember they are there to support their children and ALL children playing the game. At the end of the day you should be able to look back on your behavior and be proud of how you handled the situations that arise, not be ashamed. Please someone tell me this is a wake up call to everyone out there who acts inappropriatly!
                Nothing ever happens when you file a complaint abut a ref. We have sent in video evidence of horribly reffed games, refs on power trips bc they were bullied in HS and this is their revenge. There is no point in filing complaints. Nothing is ever done about it. These same refs will be screwing up the round of 16. Sometimes the refs bring it on themselves and deserve to get the crap kicked out of them. #beatthatrefsenseless

Comment

Nothing ever happens when you file a complaint abut a ref. We have sent in video evidence of horribly reffed games, refs on power trips bc they were bullied in HS and this is their revenge. There is no point in filing complaints. Nothing is ever done about it. These same refs will be screwing up the round of 16. Sometimes the refs bring it on themselves and deserve to get the crap kicked out of them. #beatthatrefsenseless
                  That is just plain sad. We all know refs can ruin a game but to say they need to get beat is ignorant. So you get cheated out of a win, guess what play again. I know it takes a lot to get where you are, I understand a bad ref can cost you the championship, but to physically harm a ref is not the answer, unless you feel like going to jail, and not playing soccer anymore. But guess what the calls are still the same you can't change the past. You have to do your best every game- every time. The refs can't always be the reason if you loose. To say a ref needs to be beat just shows that you don't truly respect the game, your team, coaches, players and supporters because those people are there because they do. Just because you get screwed doesn't mean you can beat someone up. Stop and think for a minute- if you did you would know without refs you wouldn't be playing. They are a part of the game and when one totally screws the game up, play smarter, play harder and do your best. That is all you can control, your actions, not the refs, so if you think beating a ref is the answer keep yourself off the pitch we don't want you there.

Comment

Ok, then. We are all going to go watch you at your job, and when we think you screw up, we'll all get in line to beat the crap out of you. Fair?

Comment

Way Out of Line!!!

I know this site is known for bashing teams, coaches, parents, players, refs, etc. but come on now. We all have had many experiences as players, parents, and coaches, where we've witnessed a bad call (or two or three), which has changed the outcome of a game, and we all know it's even changed the outcome of some important World Cup games. Abusive behavior towards an official is NEVER warranted regardless. Try putting yourself in the position of a ref who makes $40 for officiating a game, is belittled and cussed at the entire game, and while that's going on, has to make quick, accurate calls to keep the game going within its allotted time frame. I will admit that I've yelled at a ref here and there when I felt an unjust call was made, but never would have considered retaliatory behavior, nevertheless physical aggression. And to blame this on prior cases of being bullied is just rude and disrespectful. The only bullying that's proven here is your post. Your hash tag says just that. If you are so brazen, why don't you post without being anonymous? I'm hoping the players involved will realize that they made a bad choice and they learn something from this experience.

Comment

Any scores from the morning games..

Comment

Can anyone beat the Rangers? I DONT THINK SO

Comment

Any of the DA teams would. So congrats you MAY have the 6th best team in the state.

Comment

Pathetic...Lutzers!

Comment

Pathetic...Lutzers!
                                It is pathetic how this tiny little club can have the #1 team in the state, #3 in the country. That really is pathetic .. Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X