Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lmao, thrown out of Weston, maybe i'm here maybe i'm not, but caroliar my kid earns the spots on the teams he makes, he doesn't need his mommy to be team manager to get a spot or get playing time.

Your kid has never made a top team on his own but always something miraculous occurs and he ends up on one of those teams after tryouts.

There kids as you know on the blue and even the gold that are creating a buzz about having potential, plus the kids coming to tryout from the mass exodus from pines. Your nightmares that occur at tryout times will happen again.

If parents that speak up for what is best for their kids is considered being an a..hole, I rather be an a..hole getting what is best for my kid than a lying suck up who is hurting their kid by making think they are better than they really are by having them placed on teams they don't deserve to be on.

Thank you for being concerned about my kid, but could have been good, that statement is in accurate as you know he is good, and he is doing even better now.
    Well said. Weston fc = ayso literally. It is a cash machine and a joke of a club. If that dude's kid was any good (he is not... Ie space cadet), i would say get out, but for his level, weston is perfect. It provides a social atmosphere for parents with no social life, It is close to where they live (westonzuela) and the kids get the ilussion that they are learning soccer. I am still waiting on someone to list victors qualifications for running a 3000/year academy...

Comment

Sergio is a creep

Hey Sergio
      Still trophy hunting, do weston a favor and go back to peru

Comment

Looks like even weston is embarrassed. None of his victories against div. 2 u10 teams have been posted. On the brighter side, at least you are not west pines.

Comment

Nova 5v5 coming up. Will steve once again enter his u10s a division higher than sergio's u11s. Inquiring minds wants to know.

Comment

Fo sure

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              nova 5v5 coming up. Will steve once again enter his u10s a division higher than sergio's u11s. Inquiring minds wants to know.
              yes they will

Comment

Toritos 6 - Weston White 1

Comment

What the hell is a torito?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    What the hell is a torito?
                    the Weston White's worst nightmare lmao!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X