X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise overrated

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sunrise needs to just shut up...They got beat by a team that can't even pass the ball in President's Cup. Just play and quit telling everybody how great you are, especially when you're not.
    I agree, sunrise is overrated, tired of hearing the sunrise banter! In for that matter all the south Florida teams! You all think you're so great. Your parents are so over themselves. It's u12 girls soccer. Just enjoy it! Stop talking trash to the rest of the state!

Comment

Such haters of everything.. Got soccer ..... Points allocated and Sunrise! The truth of the matter is no team can just walk in and join the "top" tournaments period. You have to be accepted to participate and the competition speaks for itself and by the way, there are many teams applying to participate to these top tournaments. PDA alone only half the teams that applied were selected. If you noticed the #1 team in the state received zero points in that tournament because they didn't place. However, they are a very good team. So if you are going to dislike, hate and bash at least have some basis to why and what you state, otherwise you just show your true colors and your stupidly ... Get a life try spending time getting your child in the best club they can possibly strive in ... Because no parent or club for that matter that is doing well is worried about your ranting on TS in fact it's hilarious to read ... Entertainment.... albeit bad entertainment lol

Comment

Such haters of everything.. Got soccer ..... Points allocated and Sunrise! The truth of the matter is no team can just walk in and join the "top" tournaments period. You have to be accepted to participate and the competition speaks for itself and by the way, there are many teams applying to participate to these top tournaments. PDA alone only half the teams that applied were selected. If you noticed the #1 team in the state received zero points in that tournament because they didn't place. However, they are a very good team. So if you are going to dislike, hate and bash at least have some basis to why and what you state, otherwise you just show your true colors and your stupidly ... Get a life try spending time getting your child in the best club they can possibly strive in ... Because no parent or club for that matter that is doing well is worried about your ranting on TS in fact it's hilarious to read ... Entertainment.... albeit bad entertainment lol
        So the sunrise team was invited? Was it because of who they are or their ranking? Has to be ranking, which we know is BS. How else is Sunrise #2 in the state when the are just # 2 in their region. Who they are could not have been it. Won nothing this year and lost to the true top teams in the state.

Haters is funny. Talk sht on got soccer and can't take paying the bill when it all falls flat. What I see is another team that is over rated by their parents. They are now trying to erase the bad taste in there mouth from regions that included a lose and a tie, by bragging about how good they did in a strong tournament. The reality of it is they beat the #20 and #7 team from CT and got 2000 pts for it. Nothing wrong with it and everyone should try it as well. Just don't come on here and try to make it seem more than it was.

Don't want to be a target on TS. Don't make yourself one.

Comment

So the sunrise team was invited? Was it because of who they are or their ranking? Has to be ranking, which we know is BS. How else is Sunrise #2 in the state when the are just # 2 in their region. Who they are could not have been it. Won nothing this year and lost to the true top teams in the state.

Haters is funny. Talk sht on got soccer and can't take paying the bill when it all falls flat. What I see is another team that is over rated by their parents. They are now trying to erase the bad taste in there mouth from regions that included a lose and a tie, by bragging about how good they did in a strong tournament. The reality of it is they beat the #20 and #7 team from CT and got 2000 pts for it. Nothing wrong with it and everyone should try it as well. Just don't come on here and try to make it seem more than it was.

Don't want to be a target on TS. Don't make yourself one.
          Hating is such sad quality LOL and I'm not a sunrise parent. I am curious though. What are you so mad about? Either your daughters team won against sunrise or lost so what, it's a damn soccer game. You ( that's you too buddy!) parents are stroking out one way or another and in a couple of months this will or should for goodness sake, mean nothing .. It starts all over again if you didn't like what happen last season do something to change that ( well if you can, if Suzy can't play and no one wants her well I guess ranting on TS is all you will have, again next season LOL ) Folks on TS are amusing!!! Yay hate Sunrise!!! That will really help you!! LMAO

Comment

Hating is such sad quality LOL and I'm not a sunrise parent. I am curious though. What are you so mad about? Either your daughters team won against sunrise or lost so what, it's a damn soccer game. You ( that's you too buddy!) parents are stroking out one way or another and in a couple of months this will or should for goodness sake, mean nothing .. It starts all over again if you didn't like what happen last season do something to change that ( well if you can, if Suzy can't play and no one wants her well I guess ranting on TS is all you will have, again next season LOL ) Folks on TS are amusing!!! Yay hate Sunrise!!! That will really help you!! LMAO
            The most amusing people are the people who come one here and talk post about how people who post on here are amusing and have no life!!

Of course, then it's always, I don't really post on here except this time. Sure thing. So you happened to be reading this for the first time and decided to straighten everyone out because you are the exception to people who post on here. Then, you decided to reply again. And you find that guy to be the amusing one! lmao.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X