Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida > Talking Florida Politics

Notices

Talking Florida Politics Political discussions that have nothing to do with Soccer. The political side of Florida (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Today Trump plays into Putin’s hand by saying Montenegro should not be in NATO. NATO is overwhelming for the small country joining NATO. Why is Russia interested in this- because it wants access to use Montenegro’s deep water port.
It wasn't a coincidence that Fox personality Tucker Carlson asked Trump about Montenegro in an interview yesterday. Carlson probably didn't even know it was a country until the White House spoon fed him the question. That's what happens when an ex Fox guy is in charge of WH communications. Trump is setting the country as a "battleground" so that he can use it as an excuse of why we shouldn't be in NATO. He dropped in WWIII and called Montenegrans "aggressive." He's doing exactly what Putin wants, right before our very eyes
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It wasn't a coincidence that Fox personality Tucker Carlson asked Trump about Montenegro in an interview yesterday. Carlson probably didn't even know it was a country until the White House spoon fed him the question. That's what happens when an ex Fox guy is in charge of WH communications. Trump is setting the country as a "battleground" so that he can use it as an excuse of why we shouldn't be in NATO. He dropped in WWIII and called Montenegrans "aggressive." He's doing exactly what Putin wants, right before our very eyes
Yep. He thinks Montenegro is aggressive and issues with it could lead to WW3. Russia taped the secret meeting and who knows what agreements Trump made on behalf of the U.S. Isn’t it time a personal security guard baby sitter is with Trump to keep tabs?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump doesn’t know history but with the US a NATO member he should. The small country was the last to join but it is as equal as the other 75 nations in it. Trump claims its people are very aggressive and could lead to WWiII. Did Putin tell him that in the private meeting? Russia wants to use Montenegro’s port. Trump might want his businesses to use the ports too. Each day is new reality show episode.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any vigils for Democracy near you?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any vigils for Democracy near you?
Wait until all the White Trash, Trump supporters go to Walmart and find out how much more the basic necessities cost because of our nice, little trade war with China.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Trump doesn’t know history but with the US a NATO member he should. The small country was the last to join but it is as equal as the other 75 nations in it. Trump claims its people are very aggressive and could lead to WWiII. Did Putin tell him that in the private meeting? Russia wants to use Montenegro’s port. Trump might want his businesses to use the ports too. Each day is new reality show episode.
I think we're living in the show The Americans - Russian spy infiltrates US, offers sex for a job. Now she's stuck in jail until her trial (hopefully our justice system drags its heels on that) because the judge thinks she's a flight risk. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...utors-say.html
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think we're living in the show The Americans - Russian spy infiltrates US, offers sex for a job. Now she's stuck in jail until her trial (hopefully our justice system drags its heels on that) because the judge thinks she's a flight risk. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...utors-say.html
Works for NRA and establishes back door channels between Russia and US govt officials. She got close to many important govt officials.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Trump doesn’t know history but with the US a NATO member he should. The small country was the last to join but it is as equal as the other 75 nations in it. Trump claims its people are very aggressive and could lead to WWiII. Did Putin tell him that in the private meeting? Russia wants to use Montenegro’s port. Trump might want his businesses to use the ports too. Each day is new reality show episode.
Of course Putin told him what to say. Then Trump told Carlson what to say (the consensual affair between the WH and Fox is well documented). The term "aggressive" is classic Kremlin speak - they have waged a PR war against Ukrainians for years, calling them Nazis and other awful things. Trump is setting up the scenario where he will bail out supporting Montenegro or other NATO nations.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wait until all the White Trash, Trump supporters go to Walmart and find out how much more the basic necessities cost because of our nice, little trade war with China.
Or all those Trump supporting farmers can's sell their products on international markets.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-18-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Of course Putin told him what to say. Then Trump told Carlson what to say (the consensual affair between the WH and Fox is well documented). The term "aggressive" is classic Kremlin speak - they have waged a PR war against Ukrainians for years, calling them Nazis and other awful things. Trump is setting up the scenario where he will bail out supporting Montenegro or other NATO nations.
Russia is behind attacks to overthrow Montenegro’s government in last 4 years and waged a cyber war in its election and other countries elections. Putin wants to gain use of its port.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.