Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    does'nt bruce mandell of the hartford sports group (hartford athletic) back everson's woodbridge facilty? why would everson need CFC if he has the backing of a man with major $$$$$
    It’s not Eversons facility, he rents some space there for soccer programs. How exactly does that equate to him “having the backing of a man with major $$$$$”?

Comment

does'nt bruce mandell of the hartford sports group (hartford athletic) back everson's woodbridge facilty? why would everson need CFC if he has the backing of a man with major $$$$$
      His kids play at CFC ironically.

Comment

There is no merger. There was a 2005 Boys group Last year and CFC United couldn't fill the roster so they combined with a bunch of Ginga players. The team was terrible. Everson also rents out fields from CFC and he was roommates with Dacosta in college. No way these clubs merge. They help each other out but that's it. Everson is a small, boutique soccer club. They do a very nice job in many ways but they will always top out at U13 to U14. CFC is still one of the big clubs but they have been taking serious hits the last couple of year. They lost Chelsea Piers in Stamford, Real in Danbury and Sound in Wallingford is in serious disrepair. They will bring in a ton of money this year so their facility will manage but they will struggle. Boys ECNL is still weak and they will always struggle there.

Comment

There is no merger. There was a 2005 Boys group Last year and CFC United couldn't fill the roster so they combined with a bunch of Ginga players. The team was terrible. Everson also rents out fields from CFC and he was roommates with Dacosta in college. No way these clubs merge. They help each other out but that's it. Everson is a small, boutique soccer club. They do a very nice job in many ways but they will always top out at U13 to U14. CFC is still one of the big clubs but they have been taking serious hits the last couple of year. They lost Chelsea Piers in Stamford, Real in Danbury and Sound in Wallingford is in serious disrepair. They will bring in a ton of money this year so their facility will manage but they will struggle. Boys ECNL is still weak and they will always struggle there.
          Some holes in your story.

Comment

It’s not Eversons facility, he rents some space there for soccer programs. How exactly does that equate to him “having the backing of a man with major $$$$$”?
            who owns the woodbridge facility that everson rents? find that out and you'll see what im talking about above.

Comment

who owns the woodbridge facility that everson rents? find that out and you'll see what im talking about above.
              The point was clear on who owns the facility. Calling someone with $$$ a “backer” of a tenant is what didn’t make sense. I’d say he cashes Everson’s checks is a more appropriate description of the business relationship.

Comment

Some holes in your story.
                Yeah, just a few...

Comment

Owner PERROTTI WOODBRIDGE HOLDINGS LLC
                  Co-Owner C/O FPJ INVESTMENTS
                  Address 2 BROADWAY RD
                  HAMDEN, CT 06518

Comment

Wait ... I was looking through this thread and I’m not sure if I’m understanding this but did this facility get sold recently? Because I was a regular there some years ago when my D played Volleyball and the owner was a Volleyball player and coach of a college team.
                    As far as I know he still owned the place up until 2016 or so.

Comment

Address 2 BROADWAY RD
                      HAMDEN, CT 06518
                      When did it get sold? I thought Coach Krause owned it.

Comment

When did it get sold? I thought Coach Krause owned it.
                        http://gis.vgsi.com/WoodbridgeCT/Parcel.aspx?Pid=51

Comment

You have the wrong place buddy. That’s the tennis club down the street.
                          The Sports place where Everson is had not been sold as far as I know.

Comment

You have the wrong place buddy. That’s the tennis club down the street.
                            The Sports place where Everson is had not been sold as far as I know.
                            sorry never been there, is it this one?
                            http://gis.vgsi.com/WoodbridgeCT/Parcel.aspx?Pid=325

Comment

Address 2 BROADWAY RD
                              HAMDEN, CT 06518
                              Garbage company. Rubbish

Comment

sorry never been there, is it this one?
                                http://gis.vgsi.com/WoodbridgeCT/Parcel.aspx?Pid=325
                                Tycan Realty registered as the owner and I believe that is Tyson Ks LLC name , he is a passionate die hard Volleyball guy Who founded CJVA , he’s also been the owner since 1999 , I doubt he’ll sell that place unless there’s a promise to keep Volleyball there as it’s home. The Amity region depends on that facility it ain’t going no where.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X