Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1311  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

DO MASHburn $LIP oxen muskRAT$hip smoking BAR?!



DO old GUYS smoke playHOUSE with dolls & PET dogs?!


are CATS smoking on STAGE (3) in large alumni ALLEY?!



DO GK save smoking balls FIRSTape old LONG~timers?!



CAN you RUSH nets smoking gold miner major minors?!
Reply With Quote
  #1312  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Besides, MP teams crap the blanket at every national state and national event anyways. No need to dwell on a all show, no go team.
Poor strategy to have not have depth at u17. Never brings any B players up. Takes too few players on the roster. Then when hits nationals has injured players or has to bring on 02 and 03 players for political SJCD reasons.
Reply With Quote
  #1313  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

what if injured players smoke on bench by swan divers?!



SCHWEIN SCHWARTZ$inkŁoven springOLD˘rum OWEN



PICKfordASHend$˘RUM*ky MARTINez « improvedARKS.



THIS old house CATSnip smoking old DOGritz WILEYams



YAKSewing smokey BUILTmore$CAN CAModesTRIP.
Reply With Quote
  #1314  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Their access is no different than anyone else’s. Pay the $600 and go. Their ID camps are really very good. He will come out and scout some games though.
living closer = better access.
Reply With Quote
  #1315  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you have to bring this anti-FESA B.S. to every thread? It's bad enough that you beat this subject to death on other threads dedicating to bashing FESA. Do you have to bring the same tired complaining to a generic "2001 Girls" thread. You're like a little child rolling around on the floor of Target crying for a toy. Get over it.
Wow. FESA insider should see the doctor for his butt hurt. If you were not such a fraud and jerks, maybe you would command more respect and not get bashed so much and then whine about it.
Reply With Quote
  #1316  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow. FESA insider should see the doctor for his butt hurt. If you were not such a fraud and jerks, maybe you would command more respect and not get bashed so much and then whine about it.
FESA calls getting exposed and truth-telling "bashing".
Reply With Quote
  #1317  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Poor strategy to have not have depth at u17. Never brings any B players up. Takes too few players on the roster. Then when hits nationals has injured players or has to bring on 02 and 03 players for political SJCD reasons.
Saw this team play and they are a quality team. B players were not brought up because they had room for improvement compared to 02 and 03 players.
Reply With Quote
  #1318  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Let’s talk recruiting for 01 juniors, and commitments for 01 seniors. It seems Florida will provide some top players to 2019 and 2020 classes. I think the age change totally screwed this group over because they started playing soccer with kids in their own grade and it switched to birth year at the beginning of when they would be recruited. The younger 01s really get dinged. And then add in recruiting rule changes earlier this year. 01s have had it tuff.
Reply With Quote
  #1319  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let’s talk recruiting for 01 juniors, and commitments for 01 seniors. It seems Florida will provide some top players to 2019 and 2020 classes. I think the age change totally screwed this group over because they started playing soccer with kids in their own grade and it switched to birth year at the beginning of when they would be recruited. The younger 01s really get dinged. And then add in recruiting rule changes earlier this year. 01s have had it tuff.
This will be interesting. My guesses for the teams with the most at this point are:

1. FESA
2. FKK
3. TBU
4. A Miami club...can’t keep track of which one has the best group.
5. WFF
6. Orlando City
7. Another Miami team
8. Texans
9. JFC
10. Cape Coral? We’re decent, but haven’t seen them this past year.
Reply With Quote
  #1320  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This will be interesting. My guesses for the teams with the most at this point are:

1. FESA
2. FKK
3. TBU
4. A Miami club...can’t keep track of which one has the best group.
5. WFF
6. Orlando City
7. Another Miami team
8. Texans
9. JFC
10. Cape Coral? We’re decent, but haven’t seen them this past year.

And for the record, I am not with FESA.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.