Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys from JFC are a bunch of sore losers! So your kids got beat - big deal. It happens to every team, even the best. Show some class, stop making excuses, and shut up. If you are all that, you will win next time. Until then, quit being crybabies!
    They have always been that way. Especially with the younger teams. They have lots of early success beating up on everyone with size and speed. Right around u14 or 15 they get humbled allot.

Comment

Agreed. Pinecrest and Lakeland better teams, too. In Honorable Mention, Wellington doesn't belong, West Pines hanging on by a thread - they've had many weak outcomes all year, and Wesley Chapel on the bubble.
      agree with wellington even being mentioned as honorable, they are horrible and aren't called FC wellington, just plain wellington.

Comment

I mean nothing negative and I truly believe this is good fun but I have seen most of the Top 10 play at least, and a couple play 2-3 times and I really don't think the Clearwater Chargers belong in the Top 10. No offense to them or their girls but they are bracketed on this list (teams above them and teams below them) that are of a higher caliber. For instance FKK and Rush would routinely beat them. And I know the whole "on any given day" argument but I have watched the Chargers play 3 times and they are not a Top 10 team. And no, I don't have an axe to grind against them - I just think these rankings are fun and very realistic for the most part.
        To put it in perspective, #3 JFC just beat #6 Weston 6-1 and #6 Weston beat #8 Clearwater 9-1 a few weeks ago. At best, Clearwater belongs in honorable mention. This is the kind of head-to-head that should factor in this time of year.

Comment

To put it in perspective, #3 JFC just beat #6 Weston 6-1 and #6 Weston beat #8 Clearwater 9-1 a few weeks ago. At best, Clearwater belongs in honorable mention. This is the kind of head-to-head that should factor in this time of year.
          Chargers did not have true team for that match- go back further in this thread and you will find the explanation for that rough match (both center mids were absent as was one of the main defenders). Chargers have different teams at this age level that play in both NPL and CDL- if the top talent is put together (which is what usually happens for NPL), then they do deserve to be listed. Break up that talent amongst two teams and they definitely fall down in ranking, as would be expected.

Comment

Chargers did not have true team for that match- go back further in this thread and you will find the explanation for that rough match (both center mids were absent as was one of the main defenders). Chargers have different teams at this age level that play in both NPL and CDL- if the top talent is put together (which is what usually happens for NPL), then they do deserve to be listed. Break up that talent amongst two teams and they definitely fall down in ranking, as would be expected.

"Cry me a River!!!" wah, our player is hurt! wah, our defender was away on vacation! Blah, blah, blah. all teams have injuries and bad refs for a game or two. just go out and play ball.

Comment

No more crying everyone. Let's agree we've got some great talented U13 girls. State Cup will be great to watch. I've noticed some teams are great at possession, some come up with amazing combinations, some are still playing long balls forward very successfully and some build from the defense. Any thoughts on the best advanced gaming U13 teams so far? Have any effectively utilized their keeper?

Comment

Does anyone know what teams are or will be accepted to the Florida Developmental Program Showcase Tournament .

And is it true that is a invitational only tournament?
                Not sure , but it's will be the top teams in the state .

Comment

Does anyone know what teams are or will be accepted to the Florida Developmental Program Showcase Tournament .

For the U 13 girls I'm sure creeks will be there . Maybe JFC , WFF, or OCYS .

Unfortunately , I don't know I'm just guessing.

Comment

For the U 13 girls I'm sure creeks will be there . Maybe JFC , WFF, or OCYS .

Unfortunately , I don't know I'm just guessing.
                    R3PL games are scheduled for U13 teams (some in Georgia) when FL Dev Program Showcase Tournament is held in Auburndale. R3PL games can be rescheduled like this past weekend. FKK did GPS FCA Preseason and OC and JFC finished Florida premier league games before playing R3 scheduled games. What are R3 teams to do? Do not leave some teams in a lurch when some cancel their R3 games for this event.
                    "We would like to invite you to our first Florida Developmental Program Showcase. We’ll be inviting 2013-2014 registered teams that have participated in the National League, Regional Premier League, Premier League East, and Florida State Premier League. This event is by invitation only. You’ll have the opportunity to play two top quality games during the weekend while being evaluated by FYSA ODP coaching staff, US Soccer staff, and University Coaches. Registrations are limited"

Comment

When will this tournament be held in 2015?

Comment

When will this tournament be held in 2015?

OK, not a tournament but a showcase. Each team will play 2 games, one on sat and one on sunday. its march 7 & 8 in auburndale. We got the invite

Comment

OK, not a tournament but a showcase. Each team will play 2 games, one on sat and one on sunday. its march 7 & 8 in auburndale. We got the invite
                          Did we have to apply (and then wait to see if we get invited), or is it just a pure invite only?

Comment

Will OCYS ever be able to beat JFC? Three losses in a row!

Comment

Will OCYS ever be able to beat JFC? Three losses in a row!
                              State Cup when matters

Comment

OC and JFC will play in R3pL soon. Who plays in R3 next? Where and when?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X