Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that there are all these threads and posts about ECNL and Tom and FCP shows they are doing something right. It is obvious people are nervous. It's about time girls soccer advance and new opportunities for girls exist. WST and other TA clubs are completely worked up over this. Don't be fooled, these dishonest posts and threads are from people with agendas. They want girls soccer to stay the way it has always been which is a subsidy for boys soccer.
    Ah I get it Equal rights through soccer. Bring those boys down they have had too much limelight...nah, you don't have an agenda or ulterior motive.

Comment

The ratio may have been 10 to 1 in comparison. Don't kid yourself. There is a coach or 2 from WST who posts garbage on this site all day long except for during practice hours. Hopefully the dumbass gets caught trying to post now during practice. That will be an amusing event when he is outed.
      You are right, same time each year THUSC starts putting on the "victim" "woe is me" "why is everyone so mean to me" mask. Pretty soon will start hearing about hyperbole and lawsuits.

Clearly Tom's army of moms on here is far more active and vigilant in their posting. Don't believe it? Try choosing any topic, obscure as you can find, and add a post stating "onyx is" or "CU is", "TA is "or "ECNL is" in no time the hounds will be on you...

Comment

Says the guy who starts all these "laughable" threads.

Comment

You are right, same time each year THUSC starts putting on the "victim" "woe is me" "why is everyone so mean to me" mask. Pretty soon will start hearing about hyperbole and lawsuits.

Clearly Tom's army of moms on here is far more active and vigilant in their posting. Don't believe it? Try choosing any topic, obscure as you can find, and add a post stating "onyx is" or "CU is", "TA is "or "ECNL is" in no time the hounds will be on you...
          I doubt anyone of them will catch the fact that you called the moms dogs.

Comment

CU is in the middle of mass restructuring due to the poor results from this year. Heads have rolled.

Comment

CU is in the middle of mass restructuring due to the poor results from this year. Heads have rolled.
              I am always amazed by the stupidity of the posts. Who heads have rolled?

Comment

I am always amazed by the stupidity of the posts. Who heads have rolled?
                If you have to be told then you probably don't need to know. I won't post names out of respect.

Comment

Don't you ever tire of responding to your own posts Lenny? It's ok we feel your pain of insecurity.

Comment

Don't you ever tire of responding to your own posts Lenny? It's ok we feel your pain of insecurity.
                    Lenny wouldn't post that, he's a CU parent.

Comment

Ah I get it Equal rights through soccer. Bring those boys down they have had too much limelight...nah, you don't have an agenda or ulterior motive.
                      Boys soccer is a second tier sport in USA. Girls soccer is a top sport for the girls side. For popularity in a gender the two are not comparable. Let's move on please.

Comment

Boys have too much limelight in soccer? I don't think so. Equal rights would be girl's soccer vs. boy's football.

We support boy's sports. My daughter and her friends attend HS boy's football games and basketball games.

Boy's soccer does not draw the athletes. No hidden agenda. That is a fact. Too bad if your feelings got hurt.

Comment

Boys soccer is a second tier sport in USA. Girls soccer is a top sport for the girls side. For popularity in a gender the two are not comparable. Let's move on please.
                          You bring up a salient point, mens vs women soccer in the USA in not comparable.

Men are the ONLY hope (that girls/women) have for the sport to continue in this country. The Men have a professional domestic league 20 years old and growing a national team program coached by German World Cup legend in additon our top Male US Players are featured in European and Mexican leagues with their performances seen all over the globe.

Whilst on U.S. the women side of thing they play on Turf fields in Canada for a world cup and have folded at 3 attempts at pro women's soccer due to lack of interest your best bet of watching a women's game is an obscure you tube video.

You're correct let's move on.

Comment

Is CU reorganizing or going under? I read in another thread that they are going under.

Comment

Is CU reorganizing or going under? I read in another thread that they are going under.
                              You're confused. It's the Timbers Alliance that's going under. Or maybe they're already under - under GW's desk that is.

Comment

They need to get their ECNL program in order. I have spoken with a number of parents on their teams and it wasn't good this year. Plus they lost most of their games, across all age groups. It wasn't good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X