Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the “Original Poster” of this and the previous thread concerning this matter :

Hazing in of itself as related to all walks of HUMAN and ANIMAL life has gone on since the beginning of time and will continue on in perpetuity .

As evidenced through the rise and fall of species and civilizations . The Strong survive while the Weak simply disappear into history .

The Human Animal instinct has learned over time that there is safety in numbers . That being said , we humans also have learned that some of our surrounding numbers actually make us weaker as a whole instead of strengthening the core group .

Many different methods have evolved to disseminate between the two members of our individual groups . The +'s and the -'s .

Hazing as we know it today is simply one of these methods and while given a bad reputation by the weaker / -'s of our groups in relation to their acceptance of their weaker subservient personalities and motivations , it is considerably kinder and gentler than methods used in our not so distant past .

A perfect example of this social sentiment against separating the strong from the weak is seen in current turning of the tide in our own country .

A weaker voting majority of those wishing for government to take care of them has evolved to push out the stronger self sufficient minority of todays voting public who wish to remain self sufficient without the need of a subsidizing "mommy government" supplying a teat to suckle .

Hazing as a ritual of membership weeds out the weaker individual who in times of the deepest of conflict will abandon the group in search of individual survival .

The stronger / warrior personalities of our current psyche want to know the members of their pack / group of which they are defending to their own demise will be there to reciprocate .

As to the concerns of those who have suffered injury and death as a direct relation to hazing I offer the following opinion .

“Collateral Damage” , the loss of a few to the greater good of the whole .

The individuals choice to participate in the hazing ritual relieves all claims to damages .

Yes , I said choice . Free Will . We all need to take responsibility for our own choices instead of looking to relieve our own egos of the fact we have made bad decisions or bad things have happened as a result of those same decisions .

No Coach ( scapegoat ) at any level , Government authority or Almighty “GOD” himself will ever control the ability of the Human Animal to make it’s own decisions be they right or wrong .

OP , your opinions against hazing clearly profile you . I personally would not want you watching my back while I was covering yours , much less having you for a teammate where I depended on you to make the difference between victory and defeat .

If you wish to argue that soccer is just a game :

1 - I suggest you stay in the recreational atmosphere and out of the competitive one .
    2- Enjoy looking back on the thoughts of your contribution to your participation ribbon .

Who’s ready for another round of juice boxes and orange slices ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      To the “Original Poster” of this and the previous thread concerning this matter :

Hazing in of itself as related to all walks of HUMAN and ANIMAL life has gone on since the beginning of time and will continue on in perpetuity .

As evidenced through the rise and fall of species and civilizations . The Strong survive while the Weak simply disappear into history .

The Human Animal instinct has learned over time that there is safety in numbers . That being said , we humans also have learned that some of our surrounding numbers actually make us weaker as a whole instead of strengthening the core group .

Many different methods have evolved to disseminate between the two members of our individual groups . The +'s and the -'s .

Hazing as we know it today is simply one of these methods and while given a bad reputation by the weaker / -'s of our groups in relation to their acceptance of their weaker subservient personalities and motivations , it is considerably kinder and gentler than methods used in our not so distant past .

A perfect example of this social sentiment against separating the strong from the weak is seen in current turning of the tide in our own country .

A weaker voting majority of those wishing for government to take care of them has evolved to push out the stronger self sufficient minority of todays voting public who wish to remain self sufficient without the need of a subsidizing "mommy government" supplying a teat to suckle .

Hazing as a ritual of membership weeds out the weaker individual who in times of the deepest of conflict will abandon the group in search of individual survival .

The stronger / warrior personalities of our current psyche want to know the members of their pack / group of which they are defending to their own demise will be there to reciprocate .

As to the concerns of those who have suffered injury and death as a direct relation to hazing I offer the following opinion .

“Collateral Damage” , the loss of a few to the greater good of the whole .

The individuals choice to participate in the hazing ritual relieves all claims to damages .

Yes , I said choice . Free Will . We all need to take responsibility for our own choices instead of looking to relieve our own egos of the fact we have made bad decisions or bad things have happened as a result of those same decisions .

No Coach ( scapegoat ) at any level , Government authority or Almighty “GOD” himself will ever control the ability of the Human Animal to make it’s own decisions be they right or wrong .

OP , your opinions against hazing clearly profile you . I personally would not want you watching my back while I was covering yours , much less having you for a teammate where I depended on you to make the difference between victory and defeat .

If you wish to argue that soccer is just a game :

1 - I suggest you stay in the recreational atmosphere and out of the competitive one .
      2- Enjoy looking back on the thoughts of your contribution to your participation ribbon .

Who’s ready for another round of juice boxes and orange slices ?
      What an Effing moron you are....

Comment

One Man Parade Continues

I see your singular crusade against the Clemson coach continues .

Kind of reminds me of the rev's Jackson and Sharpton picking singular adversaries to suit their own agenda while all along denying history and other relevent current events .

Maybe you should go up to Clemson and march around with your sign .

While I commend your tenacity if actually involved in the case , you come off some as what obsessed .

Comment

Crickets

What an Effing moron you are....
          What no rebuttal ?

Your only comment to support you opinion is a playground slight .

How many volleys now and this is all you have to support your agenda against the Clemson Coach .

Your lack of credence speaks volumes as to your intellect and backbone .

Comment

I see your singular crusade against the Clemson coach continues .

Kind of reminds me of the rev's Jackson and Sharpton picking singular adversaries to suit their own agenda while all along denying history and other relevent current events .

Maybe you should go up to Clemson and march around with your sign .

While I commend your tenacity if actually involved in the case , you come off some as what obsessed .
            Actually just posting what I found on a NC site. Certainly not the original poster. But your efforts to support this kind of behavior speaks volumes about you.

Comment

I would investigate other in state quality NCAA soccer D1 program like USC: Go COCKS!

Comment

Is Saint Eddie gone from Clemson at the end of the season?

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91...m_medium=email

The part about him calling a recruit (a minor child at her house) and telling her basically that she was not any good, and that even though the previous coach committed her to Clemson, that he did not want her and he would make her "miserable" if she came... All of it is disgusting to me. Hey there Eddie, You are Not a God!
                Has Clemson's head coach finally done enought that he will be gone?

Comment

The part about him calling a recruit (a minor child at her house) and telling her basically that she was not any good, and that even though the previous coach committed her to Clemson, that he did not want her and he would make her "miserable" if she came... All of it is disgusting to me. Hey there Eddie, You are Not a God!
                  Any new news on this?

Comment

Settlement?

Comment

Settlement?
                      They never disclose the financial terms of legal settlements.

Comment

Has Clemson's head coach finally done enought that he will be gone?
                        Yes he has, and the word is that the wheels are turning. Nothing to happen until case is settled out of court, but then he is gone.

Comment

Yes he has, and the word is that the wheels are turning. Nothing to happen until case is settled out of court, but then he is gone.
                          Care to predict the amount of any settlement here?

Comment

Care to predict the amount of any settlement here?
                            $2.3Million

Comment

Working...
                            X