Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s MF08s ECNL current record? How many goals have they scored? Allowed? Who is better 08s/09s? Americans love throwing around that Academy label when talking about where their children play with co workers , until it comes to actually having the Academy Model applied to their child’s playing ability. If you are not getting it done on the pitch and somebody else is or if another team can the Clubs responsibility is to promote the best. Competition breeds success
    2-4 with a -11 Goal Differential..
    Currently in 7th place @ECNL
    Doubt any team would want to take on that record

Comment

i guess main thing is that just a couple of months into the year, just over halfway through fall, have these teams played enough games to really know how good they are yet? In the past it was train in fall, compete for real in spring. Its october and theyre talking about replacing an entire team? I think this is pretty unlikely and either trolling or a massive exaggeration of what is going on. ECNL team has to have some good players already, so there is NO CHANCE that an entire 09 team is being promoted. None.
      The talk is that the 09's will be on the ECNL team. Someone already posted that the current roster sits at 31. It wasn't 31 a couple of weeks ago. I'm guessing your child is one of the 09's moving over and your trying to do damage control and say it isn't true. The only truth is waiting to see how this unfolds. Then I'm willing to bet the "your Susie couldn't make the ECNL team" posts will start. If MF has the desire to move SOME OF THESE KIDS UP, great. Not the entire team. But then again, RT is probably blowing DB to get this opportunity....

Comment

DB follows this forum. You would think this asshat would respond and squash these rumours. His silence makes you second guess if it's true.

Comment

Someone already posted that the current roster sits at 31. It wasn't 31 a couple of weeks ago.
          Wrong again.

Comment

I reached out to the ECNL director JW and explained what was happening at MF. Let's see where this goes. If anyone can put this to bed, I'm sure she could.

Comment

Wrong again.
              Is Chris L the coach of the ECNL team ?? He is Exec Dir on the boys side which is in Mercer ...

A little strange if he is coaching

Comment

I reached out to the ECNL director JW and explained what was happening at MF. Let's see where this goes. If anyone can put this to bed, I'm sure she could.
                Thank goodness. We must address these message board rumors immediately before the next academy payment is due.

Comment

End the thread, this is fake news.
                  MF already has 30 players rostered for the 08 ECNL team- they really do.. You are not allowed to drop players from an ECNL roster, only add players

https://cdn1.sportngin.com/attachmen...b_Handbook.pdf
                  page 11

MF Shore players are not on any ECNL rosters, they would have to be added.

Comment

The talk is that the 09's will be on the ECNL team. Someone already posted that the current roster sits at 31. It wasn't 31 a couple of weeks ago. I'm guessing your child is one of the 09's moving over and your trying to do damage control and say it isn't true. The only truth is waiting to see how this unfolds. Then I'm willing to bet the "your Susie couldn't make the ECNL team" posts will start. If MF has the desire to move SOME OF THESE KIDS UP, great. Not the entire team. But then again, RT is probably blowing DB to get this opportunity....
                    My kid is not moving and isn't impacted by this scenario. My real point, that i think we actually both agree on, is that they wouldn't be moving entire teams. They might move some players around is all.

MF Shore 09 might be good but there's no way the bottom of the roster kids are better than top of the roster MF ECNL 08s. They wont just swap entire teams. I could see a scenario where 5-6 kids get promoted and another few get demoted, which i think is sorta messed up this early but it isnt completely crazy.

Comment

MF already has 30 players rostered for the 08 ECNL team- they really do.. You are not allowed to drop players from an ECNL roster, only add players

https://cdn1.sportngin.com/attachmen...b_Handbook.pdf
                      page 11

MF Shore players are not on any ECNL rosters, they would have to be added.
                      Where is the Na Na Na guy when you need him?

Comment

Wrong again.
                        Go look at the ecnl official site. It has 31 girls on the 2008 roster that are carded.

Comment

Go look at the ecnl official site. It has 31 girls on the 2008 roster that are carded.
                          And they have had 30 rostered for over a month so he is wrong.

Comment

several of the girls listed on ecnl site 08 MF girls team, are also currently on 09 MF shore roster

Comment

MF Shore players are not on any ECNL rosters
                              Wrong again

Comment

Where is the Na Na Na guy when you need him?
                                They started this thread pretending to be someone else, then answered as themselves....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X