X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    J petrov #1 Florida Premier a close 2nd
    I would add FESA in that group, maybe even number two.

Comment

Micro managing Rec Daddy’s that coached their kid in Rec for years and who manage (literally and figuratively) to squeeze in on a competitive team by knowing the coach, and whose zealous advocacy of his and his kid’s experience overshadows everyone else’s experience.

Rec daddy and kid belong in Rec. Do not pass go!

Comment

The ones who don’t know anything about soccer and cheer dirty tackles as “way to play tough”

???

Comment

The ones who don’t know anything about soccer and cheer dirty tackles as “way to play tough”

???
          The ones who love watching a kickball game . Tells there kid great job when he just kicks it instead of passing and moving . Great job hunter pressure pressure 😏

Comment

I gottta think watching 45 and Melania would be fun. Trump "the other team is very mean and very unfair to Baron" Melania "Dear Commissar I want bigger boobs again you approve" Trump "Yes of course Melania maybe one day your breasts will be as big as my 4th wife I mean my daughter Ivanka. She always shows me her boobs first and they are the most magnificent. Why do these refs treat my son Baron so poorly. That one looks Illegal. Mike please call the INS to the soccer fields we have an illegal refereeing and a couple of the kids look super dirty and criminal like. Better bring the cages"

Melania "My dear Donald am I pretty like Stormy?"

Donald "Of course you are Melanka, you are almost as pretty as Jenna Jamison"

Melania "Thank you my dearest most powerful husband with big hands"

Comment

I gottta think watching 45 and Melania would be fun. Trump "the other team is very mean and very unfair to Baron" Melania "Dear Commissar I want bigger boobs again you approve" Trump "Yes of course Melania maybe one day your breasts will be as big as my 4th wife I mean my daughter Ivanka. She always shows me her boobs first and they are the most magnificent. Why do these refs treat my son Baron so poorly. That one looks Illegal. Mike please call the INS to the soccer fields we have an illegal refereeing and a couple of the kids look super dirty and criminal like. Better bring the cages"

Melania "My dear Donald am I pretty like Stormy?"

Donald "Of course you are Melanka, you are almost as pretty as Jenna Jamison"

Melania "Thank you my dearest most powerful husband with big hands"
              Yeah hunter would be a great role model for his kid..so what's your father do for a living ? My dad smokes crack and gets rich off his dads criminal political activitys ..oh sorry kid

Comment

Yeah hunter would be a great role model for his kid..so what's your father do for a living ? My dad smokes crack and gets rich off his dads criminal political activitys ..oh sorry kid
                Plus Hunter FaceTimes his 15 yr old niece naked whilst smoking crack. So there’s that.

Comment

Plus Hunter FaceTimes his 15 yr old niece naked whilst smoking crack. So there’s that.
                  All the evidence is there for the world to see how much of a pos the bidens are and they still vote for him. Man I cant wait for November 3rd .its going to be so glorious .

Comment

All the evidence is there for the world to see how much of a pos the bidens are and they still vote for him. Man I cant wait for November 3rd .its going to be so glorious .
                    Donnie paying $135,000 to shut up Stormy is great education for the kid.

I am sure Donnie is talking to Baron about how hot Aunt Ivanka is and how he should bang her!

Comment

I am sure Donnie is talking to Baron about how hot Aunt Ivanka is and how he should bang her!
                      Sure 👌 whybdidnt stormy come out before trump was president? You guys arw all fictional people on the left..very predictable also. Man I just hope you guys no how to act when you lose next week

Comment

Sure 👌 whybdidnt stormy come out before trump was president? You guys arw all fictional people on the left..very predictable also. Man I just hope you guys no how to act when you lose next week
                        Been drinking already? Good for you man. I admire Trump he has balls. He wants to bang his daughter and does not care who knows it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEkk6qWkg

Comment

Plus, Stormy? Really? If you had a make a list of the top 50 stars in that business, she wouldn't even be on there. I guess she was the only one that would go the next step with Donnie.

Comment

Plus, Stormy? Really? If you had a make a list of the top 50 stars in that business, she wouldn't even be on there. I guess she was the only one that would go the next step with Donnie.
                            All you illegals on here are running scared. Time to go home and come in legally

Comment

Donny is a germophobe but, he goes bareback with Stormy? Wow what a weirdo

Comment

The parents that start yelling "Take a knee" when a kid is down on the field with stepped on foot.

???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X