Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Toxic are parents that think they run the club. Complaining to other parents and anyone that will listen about who they (hate players, parents and coaches) until they can get a coach they can control for awhile. When they can’t do that more complaining until the coach leaves. The turn over for coaches is partially because of parents.
    Some truth to this but no coach is going to fix JFC girls overnight. The culture is corrupt with lame bubble players lining ECNL rosters with some taking starting spots and playing time when games are on the line. Koombaya. Parents, good or bad, should have nothing to do with talent ID and development but the politics game has gone on too long at JFC and ingrained in the culture. It is not competitive. If your kid gets an ECNL roster spot by hook or crook, they keep it for life. Never dare any demotions to make a statement and keep it honest. More like rec on steroids. Some of the players on ECNL rosters are not athletic enough or have size to play competitive soccer at a high level. Maybe the talent pool for the club is just too shallow so they keep the baby field princesses on top teams as long as they keep paying. Small, slow, overweight, lazy. Losing! Coaches making a buck first. Not fixing the problem.

Comment

Why talk **** when you know nothing? Dean coaches the younger ages and Bubb is he’s the older ages.
      How was I supposed to know this? At the beginning of the season, JFC players that went were under the impression Dean was the man. Never once did they tell me that Bubb was the tyrant that was directing their every move. What changed from tryouts to now? Did he want 05s so he could have a tyrant vs tyrant completion when fesa plays JFC?

Comment

How was I supposed to know this? At the beginning of the season, JFC players that went were under the impression Dean was the man. Never once did they tell me that Bubb was the tyrant that was directing their every move. What changed from tryouts to now? Did he want 05s so he could have a tyrant vs tyrant completion when fesa plays JFC?
        Then if you don’t know, shut up! He isn’t bother about the fat man Foley. I think he is going to be his own problem, he needs a diet!

Comment

DB has 06s and has done well with them. He needs to stay with them through next year again to continue development. This team has responded well to him and will only continue to.

Comment

El Classico

Busboy the infrequent, Snailbuggler of slithering, Pickwitt the Lilliputian, Felipe the prime example, Ron the hunchback of Patton, and plenty of the Patton faithful...all on hand at Veterans to happily celebrate Brad bringing the pain and suffering to a bunch of 13 year old FESA B teamers and Benchie girls he bradfμcked last year. How was the show D bags? Disappointed?

This weekend you have Orlando City with fresh legs and a score to settle.

Want my prediction?

You're taking your first loss this weekend. 2:1

Comment

Ok you are a troll trying to sh1t up. Does not happen and has not happened this season. Be specific. Keep in mind we have video of all games. So get it right.
              Sorry not trolling just telling you what we have all been thinking for years. Finally a goalie on the team that works and it shows. There is a reason she is the top goalie for the team.

Comment

Fat Fcuk Foley bitched about the weather.... He is a terrible person and a bad dad ... So why did she leave Stetson (kicked out)?

Comment

Busboy the infrequent, Snailbuggler of slithering, Pickwitt the Lilliputian, Felipe the prime example, Ron the hunchback of Patton, and plenty of the Patton faithful...all on hand at Veterans to happily celebrate Brad bringing the pain and suffering to a bunch of 13 year old FESA B teamers and Benchie girls he bradfμcked last year. How was the show D bags? Disappointed?

This weekend you have Orlando City with fresh legs and a score to settle.

Want my prediction?

You're taking your first loss this weekend. 2:1
                  You forgot Homeless Kenny

Comment

Sorry not trolling just telling you what we have all been thinking for years. Finally a goalie on the team that works and it shows. There is a reason she is the top goalie for the team.
                    Both these kids work. She earned her way up and should have been there the past 2 years as well. Our team is strong for having 2 serviceable keepers now. 1 is more aggressive but can get out of position, talks a lot. The other holds her position but doesn't commit to come out sometimes, needs to be louder. Both these keepers have their flaws. You point out drops, yet that hasn't happened this year so I have no idea where you get these accusations. Again, the keeper that could not catch a beach ball is gone this year. Your "top goalie" accusation has a 1-2 record by herself with 7GA. This is not a lopsided competition and very close in skill. I would like to see them rotate which half they play. Be interesting see how your "top goalie" does when defense and midfield are exhausted.

Comment

Both these kids work. She earned her way up and should have been there the past 2 years as well. Our team is strong for having 2 serviceable keepers now. 1 is more aggressive but can get out of position, talks a lot. The other holds her position but doesn't commit to come out sometimes, needs to be louder. Both these keepers have their flaws. You point out drops, yet that hasn't happened this year so I have no idea where you get these accusations. Again, the keeper that could not catch a beach ball is gone this year. Your "top goalie" accusation has a 1-2 record by herself with 7GA. This is not a lopsided competition and very close in skill. I would like to see them rotate which half they play. Be interesting see how your "top goalie" does when defense and midfield are exhausted.
                      What age group are you even griping about? 06 keepers? If so, it's not even close. FESA's 1 and 2 are light years ahead of JFC's 1. 05's?

Comment

What age group are you even griping about? 06 keepers? If so, it's not even close. FESA's 1 and 2 are light years ahead of JFC's 1. 05's?
                        I am assuming JFC 05s. Yes, fesa has 2 very good keepers at 06.

Comment

If that makes you feel better, ok. However, years of the same thing don’t lie.

Comment

If that makes you feel better, ok. However, years of the same thing don’t lie.
                            Still haven't pointed out specifics. Pointed out drop balls yet there haven't been any this year. Years of swiss cheese midfield and lack of fitness don't lie. Don't put anything on these keepers. We just played a game without our starting left and right back. Girls did well filling in but at the game, all were gassed. Even coaches said it. So not sure where your expertise is coming from or if your opinion even matters in the situation. But feel free to disclose who slim shady is.

Comment

wins?

Any winnable games this weekend other than 07s?

Comment

Any winnable games this weekend other than 07s?
                                FKK:
                                05, 04 and 03 have typically been better but I’m betting 0 wins for those three.

OC:
                                03s only but I’m betting they lose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X