Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Except cases are not converting to deaths like the spring.
    Even hospitalization does not correlate to deaths.
    Only real metric that translates to deaths is emergency visits for CLI. That number nationally is trending down again. 2.4% and slowly going down.
    A smaller percentage of more cases can be net better or worse. The real metric of deaths is deaths, which seem to be trending up slightly.

Hospitalizations are not that desirable either. If you've ever been in the hospital for a serious illness, you can relate. Past a point, too many hospitalizations can up the depth percentage again.

Comment

A smaller percentage of more cases can be net better or worse. The real metric of deaths is deaths, which seem to be trending up slightly.

Hospitalizations are not that desirable either. If you've ever been in the hospital for a serious illness, you can relate. Past a point, too many hospitalizations can up the depth percentage again.
      This disease has a crazy long lag time between exposure, symptoms, worsening symptoms, hospitalization and deaths. Case patients now don't show up at the hospitals and morgues until days even weeks later. People can linger in the hospital weeks sometimes. The good news is docs are much smarter at treating it, but some people aren't going to make it regardless. We're all burnt out but have to keep up the good fight. If you wait for hospitalizations and deaths to go up it's already too late.

Comment

Except cases are not converting to deaths like the spring.
        Even hospitalization does not correlate to deaths.
        Only real metric that translates to deaths is emergency visits for CLI. That number nationally is trending down again. 2.4% and slowly going down.
        I’ve had flu, stomach bug, hangovers etc...that don’t necessarily lead to death, but you sure wish you would.
        You can get pretty sick without dying.
        Not sure I want to use death as a baseline in downplaying a serious illness.
        ICU admissions are rising and are a better correlation.
        See you at a rally!!

Comment

fwiw Scorpions games in CT are being cancelled this weekend so I'm not sure there isn't a special "no travel sports" clause somewhere.

Comment

fwiw Scorpions games in CT are being cancelled this weekend so I'm not sure there isn't a special "no travel sports" clause somewhere.
            No club wants to jeopardize all their other games by potentially violating rules, in some double secret probation situation, by playing a Massachusetts team. It simply isn’t worth it.

Comment

No club wants to jeopardize all their other games by potentially violating rules, in some double secret probation situation, by playing a Massachusetts team. It simply isn’t worth it.
              Funny enough these were Scorpions "home" games against Stars Blue to be played at FSA.

Comment

Says who that they are canceled ?

Comment

08s received an email from the club. Not sure about other age groups.

Comment

Wow. Thanks

Comment

So did 07

Comment

lol that's what the libaratrds have been saying for months about the virus. So you are saying if everyone wears masks everything will go back to normal??? in how long is that?? Does that mean we need another full country shut down bubble dad?
                        As I'm celebrating next Tuesday night, I'll think fondly of you raging at the TV realizing your little fantasy world is coming to an end! Hahahahahhaha!!!

Comment

So did 07
                          these conspiracy theories are funny. . the issues isn't CT adding MA to the list (there is a 24 hour exclusion). the issue is MA makes changes friday evenings to their list and there is a goodchance they add CT to the list (without a 24 hour exclusion). . so then those saturday games in CT are a real problem

far easier to play stars in NH in a few weeks time

Comment

these conspiracy theories are funny. . the issues isn't CT adding MA to the list (there is a 24 hour exclusion). the issue is MA makes changes friday evenings to their list and there is a goodchance they add CT to the list (without a 24 hour exclusion). . so then those saturday games in CT are a real problem

far easier to play stars in NH in a few weeks time
                            24 hour exclusion makes no difference, if you’re scheduled to play a team governed by CJSA, they will not allow their teams to play you.

Comment

As I'm celebrating next Tuesday night, I'll think fondly of you raging at the TV realizing your little fantasy world is coming to an end! Hahahahahhaha!!!
                              I’ll drink to that.
                              It will never top 2016. Watching the talking heads like chuck todd in shock over America’s choice.
                              It was priceless.

Comment

24 hour exclusion makes no difference, if you’re scheduled to play a team governed by CJSA, they will not allow their teams to play you.
                                Did you read the tread?? It was Scorpions Playing Stars, 2 MA teams playing in CT

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X