• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    J petrov #1 Florida Premier a close 2nd
    Jpetrov parents just following in coaches footsteps

Comment

Those who have more kids than teeth.

Comment

Thats an easy one. Any parent with a kid in a club from Palm Beach county south to Miami Dade. Their a hoot to watch at tournaments.

Comment

Can any democrat explain how the media reported kavanaugh gang raping girls in college 24-7 with zero evidence but don’t talk about hunter Biden with 7 proven pieces of evidence due to it’s all Russian misinformation?
          Lol

Trump 2020 just to watch msnbc that night

Comment

Can any democrat explain how the media reported kavanaugh gang raping girls in college 24-7 with zero evidence but don’t talk about hunter Biden with 7 proven pieces of evidence due to it’s all Russian misinformation?
            Lol

Trump 2020 just to watch msnbc that night
            I am not a democrat but it is quite simple, none of it is true and there is no real evidence. BTW I didn't agree with the Kavanaugh allegations either.

Comment

I am not a democrat but it is quite simple, none of it is true and there is no real evidence. BTW I didn't agree with the Kavanaugh allegations either.
              Kavanaugh’s boyhood mistakes should not cost him a Supreme Court seat but the grown man crying for pity makes him unfit.

Comment

There’s way more evidence against Biden - media won’t touch it

Media rooting for democrats?

Wonder why

Comment

There’s way more evidence against Biden - media won’t touch it

Media rooting for democrats?

Wonder why
                  There is no evidence against Biden or Hunter. You really need to let this go, it is not healthy for you. You need to somehow break away from the conspiracy theories and groups that promote them, they are all russian based groups that are trying to create divisiveness in our country.

Comment

There is no evidence against Biden or Hunter. You really need to let this go, it is not healthy for you. You need to somehow break away from the conspiracy theories and groups that promote them, they are all russian based groups that are trying to create divisiveness in our country.
                    Not op and not a trumper but if you think most media isn’t rooting for democrats you live in denial

Comment

The worst soccer parents are the ones who post political garbage on a soccer forum.

Not op and not a trumper but if you think most media isn’t rooting for democrats you live in denial

Comment

No evidence just like no evidence on gang rapes Russia collusion , social media didn’t take down msnbc host Twitter accounts

There is evidence that youth soccer is a money grab yet parents stick their heads in the sand

Comment

No evidence just like no evidence on gang rapes Russia collusion , social media didn’t take down msnbc host Twitter accounts

There is evidence that youth soccer is a money grab yet parents stick their heads in the sand
                          If you are referring to the gang rapes and the hookers who were paid to pee on Donald Trump, yes there is evidence and video but he did do that prior to being president and that is his personal business. You may not like it and it is disgusting but that is DT's kink, not your business.
                          Again the Senate and three other independent investigations all lead by republicans found there was no evidence or wrong doing in the Ukraine.

I don't follow MSNBC, hell I don't know anyone who does. That is like following Fox News, they are not journalists or in the news business, they are in the entertainment business just like MSNBC and the Clinton News Network.
                          Soccer clubs have every right to charge what they want and run their group how they want, you either pay to play or not. Stop complaining about it, you sound like such a sheep.

Comment

If you are referring to the gang rapes and the hookers who were paid to pee on Donald Trump, yes there is evidence and video but he did do that prior to being president and that is his personal business. You may not like it and it is disgusting but that is DT's kink, not your business.
                            Again the Senate and three other independent investigations all lead by republicans found there was no evidence or wrong doing in the Ukraine.

I don't follow MSNBC, hell I don't know anyone who does. That is like following Fox News, they are not journalists or in the news business, they are in the entertainment business just like MSNBC and the Clinton News Network.
                            Soccer clubs have every right to charge what they want and run their group how they want, you either pay to play or not. Stop complaining about it, you sound like such a sheep.
                            I’m sure you watch fair and balanced cnn

Hahahahahah

Comment

I’m sure you watch fair and balanced cnn

Hahahahahah
                              You obviously do not read. What a sheep you are, unable to think for yourself and simply repeating what you hear or read. You are an embarrassment to yourself and your family.

Comment

Mine were the worst ! Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X