Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    D-S struggled yesterday vs Wellesley and Weston. Yes, some of the players will be on JV this year, and maybe there was some experimenting going on, but unless several top players were missing yesterday, D-S should wonder if they'll make the tournament in 2012. There were some good players, but few enough that good teams will limit them.
    Your great at predicting! DS should wonder if there going to make the tournament? What do you have to say now? South sectional champions? what do you have to say know. Lost on PK's in the semi finals almost making it to the state championship game but they shouldn't even make the tournament. Only allowing 1 goal in 6 playoff games but still shouldn't make the tournament. All i have to say is you are terrible at predicting teams.

Comment

2014 Season

This league always seems to do well come playoff time. Medway looks very strong. Who else looks good in the TVL this year?

Comment

Looking at the scores and standings, it appears that Norton and possibly Holliston could be decent. Has anyone played these teams?

Comment

Tvl

Medway is far an away the best squad right now. Norton will be very good I would expect as well. Holliston has opened against a few of the weaker teams in the league so the verdict is still out on them. Not sure about Hopkinton, Ds and Westwood and Medfield as I have not seen them either but would expect all to battle for a tourney spot.

=Unregistered;1365424]Looking at the scores and standings, it appears that Norton and possibly Holliston could be decent. Has anyone played these teams?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X